Tony Greens Tortured Beans

TGTB GG4 fast auto. Wife want some deck plants.
Kittens or chicken got at this one. Both at 65 days roughly. The one that got a little beat up is gettin close. The wife is gettin antsy. They smell great.

This one looking better.

26 Likes

I really need to grab some of his gear. Been following him a while, watching his journey to turn his health around and dude is inspiring. What are some of his best?

5 Likes

GG4RIL or his new jwoww is where I would start. Personally bubblehead is pinnacle smoke for me , but its not currently available anywhere.

7 Likes

Grape Gas x Gorilla Bubble: ‘Grape Bubble’
About a month old. 8” tall, 4 nodes so far.

12 Likes

Any one know where I can score some black rose beans

5 Likes

Damn. GLG out of stock!

:cry:

3 Likes

You may be able to hit him up direct on ig

4 Likes

Theyre on sale too. Better hop on it.

13 Likes

Great looking out @Indicana_Jones !!!

6 Likes

Haha. I feel like dcse is my own personal little insurance policy seed bank. Guaranteed to have all kinds of cutty shit. I might delete that post to keep it that way :joy:

11 Likes

Sour Bubble from Tonys preservation.
4/5 I popped so far were male , but did get a fairly loud female reminding me to buy a new carbon filter. Shes starting to fill in nice with some decent resin coverage. Easy going in a 1.5gallon. Sporting goods store aromas ; Leather Gloves , New Boots , Tennis Balls. Hopefully she smokes as good as she smells.

38 Likes

a few sour bubbles. Getting ready to flower.

34 Likes

Sherbiker Bubble, chopped at say 65.
The smell on this girl is so complex… gonna be some awesome smoke.

definately popping more of these beans this winter… another home run from @Tonygreen

39 Likes

That looks awesome, frosty. :beers:

Did you ever flower out Grape Gas x Gorilla Bubble? @SHSC-1 I seem to recall you posting about it in veg, but couldn’t find flower info. I’ve got a female going outside, not much out there on this particular cross.

It needs a name too. Grape Bubble…Gorilla Gas…

2 Likes

no I killed my entire grow right around the time they would have gone into flower. I had to eradicate a persitant aphid problem… For months I was running and incredible aphid farm… LOL So it was a complete turn, burn and santize my entire grow site.
I will revisit those this winter as the plants were really nice and stem rubs were incredible.
Just harvested 2 Sour Bubbles as well but the pics didn;t turn out so great.

16 Likes

purple primate petroleum

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Never fun throwing away a bunch of effort. Wishing you good luck on your next run in that space! :metal: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Give @Tonygreen a follow in his new IG, his other one got nuked.

12 Likes

A (dometop) black glue that was gifted to a friend.

21 Likes

got to smoke some sherbikerbubble this weekend grown by a friend. I visited him in WV. he had 2 pheno, the one had me felling ripped officially, i think it was a sour bubble leaner ?? less gassy than the other pheno

7 Likes