Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Could be from a rival breeder wanting sales to his plants. Could be any plant any time. This seed game is full of clowns amd clown shit. Be mad all you want. Post shit get shitty responses. Keep making it more than it is I know you have nothing better to do.

I would agree with you if he had said, " these beans suck not like the beans I got from my favorite ig breeder."

The only thing Iā€™m mad about is how you act. youā€™re disrespectful for no good reason.

youā€™re ride or die for TGTB I get it, but let Tony carry his own water.

Nothing to do with Tony at all. I seen this shit before on other forums. Its the hater game jealous seed hustlers making moves . Wont name any names. Nothing to do with anyone but the person posting the photos. The proper way to do things is contact the breeder directly and not pull some shit out on the board that could really be any plant at any time. Talk to the breeder if it continues to happen mention it to fellow members see if anyone agrees THEN maybe post photos with date and time stamps for proof Am I wrong here? No. Def hater infused thread. Whoever did it did things the wrong way and I called you out. PERIOD

@SkunkHunt101

4 Likes

We all reap what we sow donā€™t we. Maybe I deserve that response. Maybe you deserved mine.

Maybe but me and tony worked it out man, herms happen, the difference with most breeders is tony cares what happened and showed that.

I offered to delete he said not to.

im not some opposing seed company, and ive proved my self on this site to be honest and many here will back that.

Im not sure why your acting the way you are @SkunkHunt101 hence the gifs i posted.

If you want to have a rational conversation im game, but starting the Convo with

after it was over was not the way to start that convo

6 Likes

You used to work for a government didnā€™t you? that is a lot of steps to go through for really nothing. I didnā€™t pm bodhi when I found nuts on goji og. I just posted a picture of it.
just because someone doesnā€™t do what you think they should do doesnā€™t mean you can be a dick.

when you disagree with someone on the internet you shouldnā€™t start by calling them names. first you should pm them and ask them what they meant. then you should go through their post history from the last six months to see if they are consistently wrong. then you should write a 100 word response to the mods of the site you are on to see what they think. then you should wait a week to make sure youā€™re not upset. only after all that should you publicly call them a dick.

13 Likes

No problem and I understand your side. Just making a point to provide more source for the rest of us. I dont want to be discouraged to grow seeds from any breeder. Problems should be worked out a different path. Other than that yea as usual I was redick and my mistake. Said what I thought about it and got my replys. Everyone made their point and free speech reigns. Good enough Carry on.

No reason to be discouraged, just a note to everyone to keep your eyes open, pop extra, and find that keeper.

7 Likes

Good response. Will do.

1 Like

I have never grown @Tonygreen gear but I would now be inclined to, because of the way he dealt with the hermies and trying to follow up with customers. If this interaction did not occur in public I would not have seen it.

14 Likes

Looking good SH. Going to be watching your RIL sowahs with interest. I got a few packs of these in the put away.

2 Likes

Just joined this forumā€¦excited about some new geneticsā€¦then I have skunk breath already being rudeā€¦others saying something about me posting Hermieā€™sā€¦all I can say is ,Skunkbreath aka skunkhunt 101ā€¦itā€™s people just like you that makes this world suckā€¦take your Bad vibes and negative attitude back to your job or wifeā€¦not here dickhead

4 Likes

Nobody but him said you posted pics of hermies. I pointed out that you didnā€™t. More back and forth name calling isnā€™t going to help anything.
And welcome to OG, it really is a great forum.

5 Likes

We will see

1 Like

Dam looks like Tony had his thread high jack

7 Likes

32 Likes

32 Likes

Hey we done made it in the big house!

Love Stinks combo packs at the Big 3 banks for Valentines Day.
Gg4 RIL Black
Black Rose IBL
Big Black Sherb

This post is for informational purposes only. No requests for sales on the forum please.

31 Likes

Congrats dude, I hope I get there one day

4 Likes