Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Man, that Gg4 Black has my attention, big time.

5 Likes

I’m already warming my f5 key.
told my girl she gonna get some pretty flowers for her birthday (mid August)

4 Likes

Damn I don’t know what one
The gg4 blk rose
Info please

2 Likes

Will the Black Rose IBL be available individually at any point? Or only as part of the combo?

2 Likes

@Tonygreen
Are the photos from a dispensary grow? Looking very nice!

1 Like

Yep. After the combos sell out.
The combo is going to be In my usual range. Not jacked up.

12 Likes

Well imagine a nice gg4, then turn it black!

The doubled up gg4 ril gene pairs express as gg4 heterozygote on the outcross!

14 Likes

The affects of selective breeding. Lanky stretchy og leaners picked from my sherbiker selections then my exaggerated node length bx5 mom did the rest.

19 Likes

Just a few quick shots of Tonys GG4 RIL @17 Days into flower.

GG4 RIL 17Days in flower!

36 Likes

Sowah Pine Tar Gush

Black and green phenos

37 Likes

Any cali brothers have any tgtb laying around?
3 zips and 500 to enter. Blah. Damn kids lol.
I’d be down to reimburse costs if need be.

Ps I’m not a judge ha

15 Likes

That is pricey. East coast zips or West? Lol shipping tax

2 Likes

Prolly trying to pay the rent off entry fees so the door is all to the black lol

7 Likes

Tony greens Pine tar gush.

21 Likes

And the shorter pine tar gush the leaves on this one have a kinda rounded shape beautiful plants. Strong growing once you get out the seedling stage. Clone very well too.

18 Likes

i have two g-unit females. one has some wild varigation. this is some interesting timing with the sour comp coming soon. i don’t think i’ll be able to make the deadline though

17 Likes

2 Likes

Idk why but those are always the killer ones if they’re stable. Dankcat is flowering my gb4 now that does the same for confirmation of fireness. I’m always concerned I’m biased but I smoke steady so if something hits me hard I’m usually close ha

10 Likes

that is good to know. i’m going to let these two get hit with some CDs1Xc4dd pollen.
i just checked the sour comp is in september so i think i’ll be able to make that deadline.

3 Likes

How do we go about getting our hands on the gg#4 ril seeds. I usually avoid regs because I’m UK indoor and every plant has to count but I’d make an exception and give these a run in my small personal tent. :v:
Paying is not an issue as long as they post to the UK so a seedbank is fine. :+1:

4 Likes