Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Seeded Mendobreath, ggg breeder cut!

16 Likes

Mendo breath F2 was one of best cuttings I’ve ever grown ! So terpy and nice frost on her too…

7 Likes

I’m smokin it deseeded it’s so good

13 Likes

Got the italian beef , came with 35 seeds instead of the 20 as advertised. Im fuckin sold. Free lil tester pack too from dc seed exchange!

Threw 3 of the italian beef into water right away!

Gota make room in the veg tent! The two plants on the left are ol dirty bubble i think it might be time to throw them into flower!

33 Likes

can’t beat Great Lakes Genetics !!! many , many freebies AWAYS

8 Likes

My favorite pheno of G Unit so far, her buds have a dome top noticeably different from her sisters.

33 Likes

This was Pine Tar Gush 1-2 weeks before harvest.

This is the same plant at harvest.

39 Likes

nice plants fellas!!

No plant pics from me today but I harvested a couple Bubblehead plants back in october, let them long cure and then jarred them up. Initially , they weren’t what i was expecting flavorwise. I mean they were good and very potent, but the flavor was muted and the high was instense but short. From @Tonygreen 's gear?? impossible I say!!!
So I let them sit in thier jars in the dark and this morning I pulled out a jar. What a difference some curing time makes. I lit this joint at a 1/4 to 10… it’s not even half gone because I keep putting it out after 4 or 5 tokes LOL. It hits me like a sativa, with a soaring sensation in the brain behind the eyes and a liffting sensation in my chest. Nice and strong and the flavor has smoothened right out but I can’t put my finger on the smell and taste. I will have to dive into more of those seeds perhaps to find a true flavor bomb but it is really nice smoke. On top of that it gives me the pain relief and muscle relaxation that I have come to truly love and value in the Gorilla Bubble lines. My hats off to Tony for continuing to produce seeds that put powerful plants into growers hands. The best medicine there is.
Anyhow I am rambling and I put that joint out again HAHA!!

26 Likes

Going berserk for a GG4 RIL male! :gorilla::smiling_imp:
25 TGTB RIL and a couple GG4 bagseeds for fun. :muscle:t3:

34 Likes

You getting any pine smell Shaggy?

7 Likes

No pine per se.
But the smell is wonderful, so is the taste, and she tastes like she smells.
Hard to describe, a tiny bit fruity but not at the same time.
Kinda floral but not at the same time.
It is really unique, not like much else I have tried.

13 Likes

My experience with bubblehead was similar, I found it just good at first, so I was smokin’ other stuff for a bit, then I went back and kept smoking the bubblehead until it was gone. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

It’s got the real old school dank smell, surprised me too. We get fresh tennis ball can, new shoe, there is a funkier group then a bit sharper gassier group. It smells to me like good weed used to before the desert candy stuff rose to commercial prominence. You’re thinkin it’ll be more sour or gluey but it’s maybe HA dom? If you leave a bag in the car on a hot day you’ll never get the smell out. A lot of my gear is complex on the nose off the bush, these and the J unit deffo more complex development on the nose in the jar. I’m planning on throwing a plane your way when shit settles down here in a bit Tom :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

17 Likes

thanks for the heads up. safe to say its not some canadian conspiracy after all ? but i still think trudeau is a moron :smiley:

2 Likes

Ooooooo tennis ball. One of my favorites!

4 Likes

I can’t stand fruity/dessert strains.

Bring back the funk

7 Likes

Lou dog said it best on that one, ultimate growers plant. I gave away like 800 freebie packs. G unit was the flagship of that drop but everybody grew the freebies ha. Good times lol

15 Likes

I decided against getting rid of her, and she’s into reveg after chop today.

49 Likes

Dang finally seen a short one, I been culling those, gonna have to beast one out ha!

15 Likes

Guys don’t get mad if I reply slow to dms. Getting shit ready. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

17 Likes