Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I couldn’t help it, had to watch it again :rofl:

1 Like

And here is a thread with @shag checking in repeatedly with @Kabuddha and getting the excuses he’s mentioned here.

6 Likes

Lol. This is too much right now.

6 Likes

So the point that I’m taking away is don’t be a douche bag in '23. THats just what I got from, it hahaha

18 Likes

Just reporting what I have observed…

About passing out beans from the one, I’m hesitant yes, hoping that a “haze” could fix it…we’ll see. I’ll have to make sure they get a peroxide wash. Again I was just reporting…

Dance in the Moonlight :waxing_gibbous_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon_with_face: :tada:!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

90210 was the go to postcode/zipcode for Brits to get our playstations on the American store (Beverly Hills show has a lot to answer for)

3 Likes

I’ve been growing these out in a stupid humid environment, all organic, green manure in over packed tents. I’ve yet to flower them out but the plants have all been stellar up to this point. I have only had them over vegged in high stress high humidity for 4 to 5 months though.

5 Likes

39 Likes

Do you still have any of the Italian beef available? The couple banks I looked at didn’t have so I figured I’d ask you and save some time searching all over for it. That plant is something else :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Are you getting beef terps? Or I’d imagine it smells like beef jerky but that’s because I have the munchies :rofl: . Also popped a few of the beans you gifted me. 5-5 germination :facepunch:

5 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/tony-greens-italian-beef-20-seeds/

7 Likes

Ty sir I can’t believe I forgot about them

5 Likes

No beef terps, it does Cary this savory thing on the smoke that might have some resemblance to some type of roast but it’s been a few months since I tried her.

6 Likes

There’s definitely a beefy terp combo out there in the Chem genetics, I grew a strain in my first grow from Guam Mainean Gardens/Authentic GMG in Maine named Chamhaole, it was a polyhybrid of:

Chamhaole »»» Underdawg D x {(Dragon’s Blood Hashplant x Afgooey) x White Cherry Truffle} F3

They advertised creamy beef stew and they weren’t lying! I think the creamy came from the White Cherry Truffle, and the beef was from the Chem and maybe the Gooey. So I believe there’s something in the GG4 lineage that’s probably capable of meat terps especially crossed to the Michigan Meat, I bet it’ll pop up eventually in a pheno!

9 Likes

I got a pack of those! Sounds like they need to get wet🤔

5 Likes

Don’t intend to rub salt in the shotglass wound but… wait, who the fuck am I kidding, yeah I am!

Ain’t that Flippin convenient…

Just got my new pen and was looking for a mason jar and thought …hmmm…

25 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! fuck yeah!!! :partying_face:

6 Likes

40 Likes

Out of likes!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

What is on your tray @Tonygreen ?

6 Likes

Dope tray are they available?

4 Likes