Tony Greens Tortured Beans

That’s right. When I get the seeds I’m going to give them away in the free seed thread. I think that would be most fair.

5 Likes

Hope I’m paying attention that day

3 Likes

Nice
same order here lol
DCSE has a 15% discount code

7 Likes

Mornin Tony, I’m located in central Missouri and I’m wondering what would be the best way to acquire the “real GG#4” As you know this hybrid is one of the most bred strains in recent history, and I’m not sure where to turn. My research has led me to Las Vegas but other than that I’m lost. I’d appreciate any help you can be . Thanks Chubby

6 Likes

Been wondering the same thing myself. I see Fems but no Regular.

3 Likes

Everyone going for the Weighted Blanket? I grabbed the sour bubble ix since I slacked on buying it from BOG directly back in the day. Serves me right… thank you much for the hard work on these @Tonygreen !

15 Likes

Going for the whole line up

9 Likes

Trying to decide which to pull the trigger on first but I’d love the Sour Bubble 05-‘10 incross with the CD case! decisions decisions…

14 Likes

Just do it!!

4 Likes

too broke to play this time around.
Weighted Blanket and Bog OG would be high on my list. Hopefully some packs remain in a few weeks when I get my disability tax credit. @Tonygreen is just killin it these days and has come up with some “must have” beans with every drop that’s for damn sure!!

8 Likes

Vegas is where the BOG fam still operates and probably your best bet

2 Likes

How you know they stay in Vegas? @Argulini

1 Like

I have no idea where they stay

1 Like

I’m also out of funds for anything but watts to keep my lights going, but I look forward to seeing everyone grow these, and I’ve still got half a dozen TGTB strains to pop for the first time in the vault

11 Likes

Why’d you bring bog into a gg4 question then?

1 Like

After this purchase I’m right there with you.

I got holiday card $ from family which I hid from myself until THIS AM when I made the order. I went over budget with shipping my payment to GLG…

… by only $10 Canabucks!!!

So I literally just paid only $10 of my own $ for:

:v:

20 Likes

I lost my gg4 last 420 when my ex went nuts. 12 years together, me and my glue, only 10 with the chick :weary:

24 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

I try to make a new batch of ril this summer tho. Been a few and it’s mostly all gone except a few left out at the banks.

11 Likes

say it isn;t so!!!
marriage breakups suck but I’m sure you could find a replacement cut from a verified source??
I had it for 2 years from a well known icmag member but also lost her over winter that year going nuclear to rid my growspace of mites. For my GG4 fix I turn to jars of your Gorilla Bubble Bx2 , a cut from seeds I hunted then shared with friends who drop off jars of indoor from time to time. That cut is probably in my personal top 5 favorites for pain relief and that flavor… mmmmmm gorillla bubble hehehe
I also have Useful’s GG4S1 beans and ran 2 of those beside the GG4 and one was near a dead ringer for the cut once it was all in the jars.
Cat’s Eye could be on the menu for this year’s greenhouse run. I have 29 spots to fill so I’ll see if I have time and space to hunt a few beans for some ladies.

4 Likes