Tony Greens Tortured Beans

@hoss8455 good looking and how is the smell ?? Going straight trough you carbon filter?

4 Likes

No sir not too much filling the tent but she leaves a nice sharp chem perfume on your fingers when squished. And yesterday at feeding it was like she let off a cloud of her essence. @tamimes

6 Likes

Y’all got bad eyes! Eat more vitamin A!!! My man’s epic GG4RIL vs. RIL Fast Auto :crazy_face:

39 Likes

Looking sweeettttt!

3 Likes

You know how hard it was not to make cabbage lol, it’s rilly GG4RIL, ril fast!

9 Likes

That is awesome! Haha

3 Likes

Hey TG, I’m still working my way through the thread but I just wanted to say kudos to you good sir. The very first beans of yours I got (Sowah Grapefruit) turned out to be my favorite personal go-to strain. I’m popping some Gorilla Waves and Maruf Black now. Looking forward to four months from now.

:upside_down_face:

16 Likes

Welcome to OG Enzo… were all a fan of Tony’s gear here…

10 Likes

11 Likes

Nearin’ the finish line. Day 63 GG4 RIL. Just waiting to see some amber then choppy choppy for the blasty blasty. All going to live resin this run.

33 Likes

that’s a magazine worthy photo right there, stellar job on those!! @DirtMcGirrt , wow.

My GLG order has been sitting in my PO Box since tuesday and finally managed to get out to my PO Box. @Tonygreen and @Great_lakes_Genetics sure do deliver…:smiley:

27 Likes

:eyes: That Korean skunk x romulan

10 Likes

and it’s a freebie even…

7 Likes

that tennese kush x mountain thunder ffff sounds interesting also!

5 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics blowing the doors off of the freebies again. I’ve done well outside with the GLG stuff, maybe I’ll try a couple new ones.

7 Likes

Thanks for all the support And happy growing. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I agree Jeff’s got some great freebies. The motor city fighter I’ve smoked as a buddy grew it. I liked it a lot.

7 Likes

Did someone say RIL?

12 Likes

Why has noone done glue sniffing gorillas
images (83)

12 Likes

From what I’ve seen it’s bananas over here. :laughing:

9 Likes