TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

The one part mega crop wasn’t stable enough once mixed . That’s what I didn’t like about it .
I switched to plant prod which is super stable even after 3/4 days of getting mixed .

3 Likes

You have been using that Plant Prod for some time with great results haven’t you?

2 Likes

Not sure about Bobgrows but I know @Rhai88 is , and a few others. Just gotta figure it out that’s all, kind of wish I didn’t start it on these plants though :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

No complaints here extremely cheap compared to general hydro prices. And the end results are better I think.

3 Likes

Plant Prod is designed specifically for cannabis isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes there mj line is designed for weed growers.

3 Likes

Hey guys. Yes, I’ve been using Athena. They asked if I would give them feedback. A semi pulled up in front of my house with a pallet full of Athena nutrients! I’m set for a long while with nutrients. Only thing is I flush a little more at the end. I like their line of nutrients

7 Likes

So many nutrients and so little time to grow and try them all. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I thought that was what you used. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That is just rock star shit there. :rofl:

4 Likes

If a semi pulled up and unloaded there full line I’d figure out how to run it too.

2 Likes

:laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

what’s your mixing ratio? what ec are you running? give me your details. Maybe we can try to steer you in the right direction.

3 Likes

Hubby says…“what in the Hell did you order now?” :rofl::crazy_face::money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

9:30 am and out of likes. whoo is me.

2 Likes

I appreciate it, it’s all good , it’s 68 plants of like 18 different varietals so it’s bound to happen some show issues, there’s even some S1’s , cuts etc. I definitely need to up the cal mag, I also am positive my koko (koko moko strictly for a looong time) is messing with things as it has minimal stuff in there to get plants through their first stage of life, that is definitely messing with things too as I just uppotted recently, plus they went from a weak ass light (if u call it that) to a killer one and sitting at 550 par atm. In short it’s a whole whack of things combined I’m positive. Thank you for the offer, it truly is much appreciated

2 Likes

@Bobgrows same situation only mine was a courier van. 4L of everything they had at the time, only thing I don’t have is fade as it was made after I had received these bad boys, and tbh I don’t think I’d use it anyway, oh I don’t have “clone” either as it was not available in Canada yet as it was still being assessed by health Canada

3 Likes

So end of next month we will have GMO in the stables, just gotta hang in till Fritter is available .

Did you say you have his ESCD??? Cant remember @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Not yet, but ECSD and Chem-D are coming . Ya definitely got dibs on both of those cuts 100% GMO and AF. Oh boy the stables we will have. I also have something VERY SPECIAL coming in early July for us, but I’ll keep this as a surprise until then. This is awesome, the Clone Crew….

7 Likes

where they be coming from?? As trustworthy as Farmer??? @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes