TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I met a guy while walking my cousins dog
He was surprised that I guessed where his bitch was named from ( ripley ) he said I was the first to mention it

Cool name

2 Likes

The ring did that for me. I covered my tv for a month before I got over it

3 Likes

Aliens :alien: another epic movie!

3 Likes

Yezzir, some of us are impacted in crazy ways but definitely doesn’t mean you have no heart or drive or balls, you never know what anyone’s been through

1 Like

I’ll be singing blue moon all day now

1 Like

fire in the sky… that movie scared the fk out of me for a bit. had to close the curtains when sleeping

2 Likes

@ifish i already was lol
@204medismoke another great movie!! Always loved alien stuff

2 Likes

yes that one opened my eyes and was based on a true story… always made me put myself in his position lol

1 Like

@InTheWoods The Ring absolutely traumatized my kid sister for months! I specifically remember her crying to me about it begging me to let her sleep downstairs lol

1 Like

Oh who is Damian Thorn

This is when horror became too scary for me haha.

Old spice aftershave music

1 Like

The omen another epic movie!

2 Likes

Gave Rottweiler’s a bad name and made me more wary in a lift

1 Like

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. That’s the highest level of “dark” I can deal with. Anything beyond that you can count me out :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh you’d hate it at my house then, between the posters, figures, models and constant horror marathons…. You’d hate me! Lol

2 Likes

Definitely made me more cautious around rotties, until I got one of my own, big teddy bears they are

2 Likes

sounds to me like alot of fun! :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Yes! My kinda guy @m0sirys :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Preach! I love rob zombie especially house of 1000 corpses through to 3 from hell. It’s hard to find quality horror flicks anymore but his always do the trick. I tried a week free trial of shudder and couldn’t find a single interesting movie on there lol

1 Like

Rob Zombie made a few good movies I’ve watched & Cabin in the woods was tight. I’ll give yall that :+1:

3 Likes

I hear you on Shudder, weak sauce for sure! And it’s getting wicked tough! 1 out of 15 I actually enjoy anymore, sad but it’s a dying genre. I’ve actually been begging RZ to come out with new stuff, or even more remakes it’s his eye and the music and the sets…. Always just take you to deep , dark spaces and invoke feelings from the past you’ve encountered! He really is a miracle worker. I actually helped raise 4000$ for 31 as well when he was crowdfunding, he sent some cool stuff, including some storyboards and shirts, pics etc. and I received one of 250 numbered/signed blu rays

4 Likes