TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Good afternoon everyone. Love the mobster stories. It’s as close to them as I want to get. All the ones from the era of the Bronx Tale and such are dead or doing life.
@MoBilly i can absolutely see a deaf Dalmatian being vicious. They need a lot of training and exercise!

2 Likes

A GREAT gangster movie. Black Mass with Johnny Depp as the infamous Boston gangster, Whitey Bulger. Fucking incredible film.

3 Likes

He kicked ass in it. :100:

2 Likes

I don’t remember what her name was. That’s been a while. I think the person was an USA citizen. It was, probably, ~ 2000 when I saw the documentary but I don’t know when the woman worked with the dog. It was amazing though. The dog had all but lost it’s mind and she was able to calm him and bring him to a calm state of mind.

1 Like

And, as I said, someone with an amazing gift.

2 Likes

Strictly Ballroom. Australian film.

1 Like

Part of the agreement when she got Cleo was no breeding with her. Can’t forget the belly rubs :grin:

3 Likes

Good morning fam

7 Likes

Ok, I’m watching this. I turned it off twice becuz of subtitles but now I’m determined (gotta be in the right mood)

2 Likes

Absolutely loved it! Blow was phenomenal too! He has so many great flicks it’s crazy

1 Like

JD plays a ddope fiend pretty well. Not as good as Christian Bale in The Fighter. The crack head portrayal made my hands sweat.

2 Likes

Another great actor for sure

1 Like

Morning OG. @TopShelfTrees1 trim time? You were close yesterday.

3 Likes

Yezzir, already procrastinating starting again lol

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. I always procrastinate trimming and it just gets worse :disappointed:. I feel like pictures are missing @TopShelfTrees1 :joy:

3 Likes

Can’t procrastinate too much or I’ll miss my window, god I want a cannatrol or a freeze drier, that broad that took off with our 5000$ harvest right and everything else is really getting me lately :man_facepalming:t2: I’ll take some today @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

That hurts!

2 Likes

Oh if you only knew…… 20 ton dab press, triple plate. Custom fabricated oil machine, purge oven, stainless wash drum, mounted on a stainless table, with drain to smaller stainless drum both with mixers attached taken from kitchenaids…. And tons of scientific mixing equipment, precision scales, and a crap ton of product.

1 Like

The one thing that really twists me is thieves! I fncking hate them.

3 Likes

Same here, crazy part is she was golden for over 5 years, that’s why we didn’t mind keeping all the stuff at her house, that freeze drier my mentor paid for on his credit card and I had to pay 1/3 back , I was making payments even after she stole it…. Ya :man_facepalming:t2: that was the beginning of two absolutely horrible years I’m still not recovered from…. The karma she has coming I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy

5 Likes