TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

That karma always comes around!

3 Likes

I dated a woman named Karma. She was a moody bitch.

3 Likes

IMG_4709

2 Likes

What in the world? When did all of that happen @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Couple years back, was the beginning of my downfall I’m still fucking in…. Dirty little skid bitch, wouldn’t be where I am now if not for her 1000% and I’m getting tired of it all, especially the struggle.

4 Likes

Damn I’m really sorry that happened to you. This life definitely feels uphill both ways some times man. There’s always some hating ass bitch working against you at all times. Even if it goes against their best interest too.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
I’m not going to trade crazy bitch stories and yours sounds like a dumpster fire but my crazy bitch was certifiably insane. Like taking your fu(£iπ@ life crazy. For real! What I’m saying is, my friend, my heart goes out to you.
You will bounce back. I did and it was a crapfest for a while.

6 Likes

When life feels like a dumpster fire might as well grab a stick & some marshmallows right @MoBilly ? Seriously though, sending you love & positive vibes @TopShelfTrees1 . I’ve fought some battles in my life & I get it. We’re with ya homie :+1:

3 Likes

That’s why we get high, right? Haha

6 Likes

Good Morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:
Heat cooled off a little bit but will be back in the 90s a couple days. Work should be good today.

6 Likes

Morning my friends, much respect all, just dredged up some bullshit that is all, and it doesn’t help it still affects me and weighs heavily on me.

7 Likes

Well played sir, well played and the perfect placement of a Nas masterpiece :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

If you look at what you have in life
You’ll always have more

If you look at what you don’t have in life
You’ll never have enough

: )

7 Likes

Wise words my brother, very very wise words

4 Likes

Yes he is an old sucker, hope you come out of the funk , it wont last forever

4 Likes

My new motto! Beats the heck out of the lemon into lemonade one.
:+1:

3 Likes

Let’s get the day started off right. Everyone loves a clown! OG… have a killer day :wink: :metal:

9 Likes

Hot garbage and marshmallows! I’m on the hunt for a new terp profile! :green_heart::green_heart:
Hang in there! @TopShelfTrees1 There’s still fun to be had! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Love that guy! Rest in peace Sid . have a great day yourself, much respect

5 Likes

That does sound quite appealing…. Kill to have that Pure Kush marshmallow profile! Respect :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes