TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

that drug is the devil. gets ahold of you fast !

1 Like

I don’t think it was even a week after I first did it, I discovered strong arm robbery. Snap fast track to Gladiator school. Upstate.

lol yea i can imagine that

1 Like

Thanks guys :facepunch:t2:

Wow wow wow. What’s up guys? Look at what I miss out on when I spend Saturday at work like a schmuck.

1 Like

Haha welcome brotha @Indicana_Jones hey, gotta get that paper !

2 Likes

Haha. More like I needed to get this job outta the way so I can get back to the paper. I hooked up with a new up and coming project manager, come to find out he has zero experience in construction and this most recent job was way misrepresented. I’m basically making minimum wage on this one. :joy: I for damn sure didn’t start my own business to be making $11 an hour. What a head ache.

2 Likes

Yikes, no way! Man when I had my own painting business it was truly one nightmare after another, they always try and burn the little guy…. Pricks!

2 Likes

Looking great @TopShelfTrees1 !

1 Like

Much respect @Emeraldgreen :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Bruh… You’re a painter too? Haha. Painted catches hell for everyone else’s mistakes through the whole job.

1 Like

It’s so true! It’s why I hate drywallers ugh! So much drama to get undercut by a college kid who does it for 8$ an hour…. I got fed up and said screw it , miss the money thought tbch

1 Like

Hah. I started my career as a drywall man. About 15 years into it, I got into it with a painter and told him only an asshole would make a career out of a kindergarten activity. Don’t miss nap time. Then I found out how much more they were making than me :rofl:

Now I’m the asshole, too, and only do drywall work if it helps land the paint job.

3 Likes

Haha that’s hilarious, ya it’s a good job, just a nightmare at times. I more preferred piece work etc. or a hotel to myself for a month, and just goooo! Too bad we weren’t closer I’d come join forces

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 if you ever have to flee northest America I could put you to work. Give me some free time to get this damn room cleaned all they way up. I feel like this is turning into a running joke :rofl:

2 Likes

Wife and I have talked about moving to the US many times. She is a Texas or Florida kind of girl and I am all about the wilds of Alaska. I am turning 54 before the month is up and I have a hankering for an adventure before my body gives out. Friends of ours just made a bold move and sold thier house, paid of every cent of debt and bought a 40ft fifth wheel toy hauler with kitchen and bedroom ect. They plan to road trip and if the shit hits the fan they will find a far off corner of the country to lay low and live out thier years…
My wife has ponndered doing the same but I can’t see how I could grow my weed while living life out of a RV … tempting though.

9 Likes

One of the funniest things I’ve read on here :rofl:

3 Likes

have you not watched enough trailer park boys bro ? ricky would have a second 5th wheel ready to supply all of sunnyvale

3 Likes

They went full time?
Wow, that is a bold move.
I suggest keep a little spot of land where you can grow, no house is needed but a place to go to save money or just get off the road.
This is what I bought, the wife insisted on something decent if she was going on the road for several weeks at a time.
I did not have a lot of money so I was a bit limited, this one is old and took a lot of work to get it in shape, in fact, I am not done with it yet.

@SHSC-1 But if you ever want to form a carvan…I am in… :sunglasses:

The whole kitchen was gutted except the cabinets and countertop.

8 Likes

I had a guy a few months ago talking about the costs of RV rental spots, like damn near as bad as hotels now etc. It seems like it used to be a lot cheaper & easier. Is that your experience?

2 Likes