TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I’m trying hard to facilitate it, that’s a long way from you too huh? Dammit we need an OG helicopter :persevere:

3 Likes

I’m not sure tbh, I never had to show anything sending through Canada Post so I doubt it.

2 Likes

We just have a form to fill , no id required
Just name of sender and signed plus description of contents , gift yes or no and value

And a return to sender adress

( all can be makebelieve maybe )

I don’t think a large letter needs all that ( 2.5 cm thick I think is max hear for large letter )

2 Likes

Exact Same over here @ifish was just about to say good morning to you then I realized it’s not morning there :unamused:

2 Likes

I’ll take it , I have no idea of time , just light and dark haha

4 Likes

Haha Good Morning @ifish and @Jetdro , trust me I feel you sometimes lol

3 Likes

If clones in box were trained trimed flat and root cube also only 2 cm think ( flat square ) and started of in that shape , awesome

Then no worries for anyone ???

Just put clonex on left and right of stem leaving front and back clean
Then put it in 2 cm flat 3 inch x 3 inch cube to root etc

2 Likes

A 2 cm thick clone box should be invented
: )

2 Likes

I know right, my good friend Lester and I experimented with this (clones in letters) not a single one worked, even with non machinable stamps .

1 Like

Deffo needs invented , from the tray to hold the slim root cubes while cuts root to the travelling box , the comple kit

2 Likes

OG Go Fund Me?

3 Likes

Overclone the world : )

5 Likes

Ooooh and make the box edges tapered so when in envelope , envelope just looks puffed and no hard box outline for stealth but that’s just me over thinkin lol

2 Likes

That was a journey! An exchange of cuts followed by some incoherent to me discussion followed by a bunch of beautiful plant shots.
I’d send the clones soon as the weather is cooler and will extend the shelf life.
Sounds like some beautiful cuts!

4 Likes

Haha I know right, definitely went off on a tangent there ffs, we’re back to the buds now! Thank you brother :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I’m on time out currently, so :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Story of my OG LIFE lol, And I’m on the verge as well just got the few likes left for today one :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

They got you parked in a corner doing time?

2 Likes

Yes they do! Grateful I didn’t get the hat :joy:

3 Likes

The old corner with a dunce cap, facing the wall.

2 Likes