TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

The rugged cases that video game DVD’s come in would be perfect if 3d printed from scratch with a custom interior , a watch battery and some low output LED lights hehehe
DVD case clone shipper. I’m sure some ingenious member with a 3D printer could dream something up. I could do it in a snap… I have a design and engineering background but I don’t have a 3d printer nor the knowledge to use one LOL
Send overnight express and not by courier… use standard mail services.

3 Likes

We also need a tray to house and keep slim sqaure of rockwool vertical while cuts root bottom feeding flood and drain in concideration ( thinking of slices of toast holder )
Hahaha

1 Like

@SHSC-1 @ifish YES AND YES! As for a 3d printer I Should have bought one of those things years ago damnit!

2 Likes

I’m still trying to work my phone lol

3 Likes

Haha, brother I’m like a child on a computer, phone I can navigate but far from professional lol, and tbh I was hoping it was pretty simple, the design part I can handle, the rest…… all computers “I HOPE :thinking:

2 Likes

Good morning OG fam!

4 Likes

Morning pal

1 Like

Hope you are having a great morning @MonasticDank :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

So far so good. Scrambling to get all my plants sorted out before a camping trip this weekend.

2 Likes

Ooooh nice! Getting started early I see, love it! I can’t wait to get out myself. Huge outdoors guy

3 Likes

We’re a big camping family. Since my oldest was 6 months old they’ve been enjoying the Canadian outdoors in a pop up camper. 13 years later and she still loves it along with my younger two. Great way to shut the world off just a bit. Our little cottage on wheels lol

5 Likes

Awesome, that’s great parenting too! I still it in them young, get em acclimated. My sons are the same, they absolutely love it, anything outdoors really. Whether in a tent/camper/cottage it’s always just great to get away from the hectic life we live and dissapear into nature. Or a crazy campground from time to time too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Haha. What do they start you off with 12 likes for the day or something?

2 Likes

Soooo an absolutely huge shoutout to our friendly neighborhood philanthropist and another I consider a brother @DougDawson goes out of his way to get me a light when he found I was in need, brought it to work, and met me while working as well as going to the closest and most convenient “for me” spot! Honestly I’m continually blown away by members here and their kindness and generosity, I know we help each other, I know we pay it forward but lately I’ve seen a TON of what I consider well ABOVE and BEYOND! This is a prime example! Thank you brother :pray:t2: from the bottom of my heart!

24 Likes

That was/is a top end light

BRAVO Dougie Howser…world needs like 5 more of him

@DougDawson beer3|nullxnull Even a Canadian one :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

This had me Rollin brother ! Lol nice!

2 Likes

im lit, couldnt help it

out for delivery… :boom:

4 Likes

Nothing but love for @TopShelfTrees1 . Should go by Top Shelf Person!

2 Likes

Got much MUCH love for you too brother! The conversations we’ve had, the stuff we’ve divulged and shared…. True brothers till the end and that’s my word :facepunch:t2: @crownpoodle

4 Likes