TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I could not possibly be more STOKED @Jetdro im already sittin on cloud 9 , gonna never come back down after today is done! :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Im gonna have a beer with you THIS YEAR…done just made up my mind.

@DougDawson

6 Likes

Open invite here as you are well aware, we’ll roll up like 10 fatties, 5 cannagars and head up to visit MR.D or he could come here too and we can just party in Niagara!

3 Likes

Please bring lone star beer and shiner bock :+1:

1 Like

GREAT idea…ill ask my boss ifn i can take off…

YUP…he said FINE

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha helluva boss!

You close too???

How spensive could it be to load my Outback , of course dogs be coming, no Mustang, lol, and drive up there .

Got time, got the inclination,

I will smoke every bit of bud available to me…but you will not see me drink, never have, dont wanna start now. Not opposed to it, just never did it as had a alcoholic mother who turned me off to it

7 Likes

Yup, he’s in the Doug area (bout an hour and a half) as are MANY others too

1 Like

Party Time ! OG FAM

4 Likes

DONT get too excited. MANY MANY MANY of these get togethers start off, hardly ever become a reality however. !00’s coming, 3 show up…just way it is. IF i say im coming…well, im coming

2 Likes

Yeah man I’m local.

I was only half serious because I quit drinking too but have fond memories of my Texas days involving both those brews.

2 Likes

interested in a meet up if i head north???

Yall legal up there right??? No issues with bud, or whats the dealieo…

Can bring across no worries there, IM INVISIBLE with grey hair, Subarau, 4 Giant German Shepherds, i cruise through everything .

Canadians dog friendly…appears there woiuld be places i could turn them loose…they are not good captives

3 Likes

Brother, I’d absolutely love it! And yes to all of the above, I will accommodate the F out of you, trust me. Got you 110% @Jetdro

1 Like

Yeah man I’ll play.

The dogs will have good room if we stay out of the city limits.

Personally I wouldn’t bring it across international borders but that’s your call. Besides, we’ve got plenty up here for you :+1:

4 Likes

I was talking to Foreigner dufus…lol

3 Likes

Then ill send it up…NOT not smoking my bud…im no sponger…

3 Likes

Aint Doug got land or live in the woods…pace i could camp or hang with pack ???

3 Likes

Fancy cabin at a lake big screen tv outdoors by the fire pit . Like a drive in movie night.

5 Likes

Never been to Canada, nor north east USA , nor, lol, North USA

2 Likes

ID BE IN HEAVEN…truth ???

1 Like