TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

:shushing_face::+1:

8 Likes

Where are the other 11 larger jars…
???

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I might have 11 more of the same half gallon ones.

2 Likes

GRove Bags…Grove BAgs…Grove bags

4 Likes

Should pull out my 3 Gallon Mason

1 Like

That’s a biggun! Haha look at the hand in comparison!

1 Like

This is my next purchase 100% I’m sold !

Not the first time I’ve heard that but it was in a different context :joy::sob:

1 Like

Ba Dum Ching :drum:

2 Likes

Damn got 100, forgot to send you one…

1 Like

Thats funny…even though your taste in films is questionable, i could get along with you

2 Likes

Holy crap, bought bulk I see! Smart man, send me a dozen and just one of your cannatrols and I’ll forgive you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, they made a deal, paid like 1.50 average price on 100

2 Likes

That’s killer. I’ve had a cart full for a month now at indoor farmer lol

1 Like

It’s a fun drive north. I did Houston to Toronto in a uhaul. Maybe more fun in an actual car.

3 Likes

Sorry all, still got an hour of work and then I will drop back in to respond to this thread. Am a bit behind at work today, many fires popped up, lol.

And yes @Jetdro , this is part of my yard at lake. We open up this weekend.

12 Likes

So dope! Paradise……

2 Likes

Solid dude

Touchdown! Could this day get any more epic?!?!?!?! I’m STOKED! @Jetdro coming through in the clutch like an absolute boss!

16 Likes

Hey brother, was good to meet you today. You are the first OGer I have met in person. Thanks so much for the care package. Some cool looking edibles and seeds in there. Was not necessary but is much appreciated. So tell me, what are the seeds you put in there? Glad you will be able to get some use out of that light. Seemed a shame to leave it leaning against a wall unused when I found out you needed one. When someone is in need, and you can fix it, it’s only right to do so IMO. Hope it covers your needs my friend. :v:

15 Likes