TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

oh… are you coming up from the states?? You gotta pick up @shag and @crownpoodle on your way… I’ll find a way to get to ontario from out here in the sticks of BC… rent a car and pick up a couple other OG’s along the way…

but when?? hehehe

5 Likes

I think @crownpoodle would need to be dropped of at @Jetdro 's place.
They would probably meet me at the Ambassador bridge because my place is about 20 min too far.

It could be a flop house after a long ride before we cross the border. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My shit don’t go in anything other than grove. I can’t say enough about my cure in these 1lb groves after a 2 week dry. I give it 5 stars. I have always sucked at dry and cure. I’m just a seasoned pro now. :rofl:

4 Likes

yo they made it that fast ? holy shit nice big clones also. @jetdro how much did shipping cost so i know what to save up for :stuck_out_tongue:

what cuts are they @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Looks like they didn’t skip a beat ,
Bravo @Jetdro : ) cuts lookin good too
“ he shoot’s ……… he scores “

3 Likes

that’s amazing… now I’m curious what those are now too LOL

1 Like

The strains are….UFS #18 (master Thai) , motorbreath #15, motorbreath x lemon mints, and AOG F3 (the last few I had ) if I missed any just ask. Glad I was the first one, in fact I feel honoured, thank you again brother . And as for the care package I hope you enjoy very very much!

6 Likes

I will my friend, got a 4 day weekend coming so those edibles are going to be perfect. Many thanks .

4 Likes

cool thing you did Doug !!! @DougDawson

5 Likes

Cuts are: Mac 1 (caps cut) Wedding Cake (j beezy) blue dream (Santa Cruz) Strawberry Cough, Frankenstein (JPS) and Lost Cake.

14 Likes

Just felt like the right thing to do brother, I am sure you would have done the same :wink:

8 Likes

Good morning friends and family! Hope everyone is having an epic day!

4 Likes

Cooler than shit to be able to meet some OG folks in person. I have met six.

4 Likes

It really is, I’ve only met two face to face, two others I’ve done video chat with. But that’s it, honestly I knew what to expect with @DougDawson from his videos, he’s a BIG BOY though, I’m 6’2” and he made me feel short, him beside my old man looked funny. (My dads like 5’10”) I feel honoured to be the first he’s met in person though, not sure why but I do. Probably because of his legendary status. Definitely just a great guy, even went out of his way to accommodate my old man.

8 Likes

Mornin brother. Waking up to the phone ringing for new work is always great.

@BigMike55 couldn’t agree more. I’ve only met one. Turned out to be a really good dude. Then he moved away shortly after. Hope I didn’t scare him off :joy:

3 Likes

Hell yes it is! I miss the feeling of interacting with people daily, doing my own thing and of course the $

3 Likes

Not met him, but feel i know WHO HE IS…

and i LIKE IT!!!

3 Likes

Exactly…. He shares his life, his stuff and it really does make u feel like you know him, I had zero anxiety meeting him, nothing. Just knew we’d be cool. I can’t wait until one day when a huge bunch of us can meet/interact and blaze until we all nod off to never land!

5 Likes

im trying to make it happen THIS YEAR…thinking the Canucks are all cool, id like to visit up there.

Gotta find someone up there has room to put us up for a few days. Your in apt, not gonna work , hotel and 423 LBS of GSD not a good combo

Nah I live in a 4 bedroom condo, garage and all it’s basically a stand alone house just sandwiched in with 49 others in a few acres that’s why it says number 16 but I don’t have a ton of room cuz of two 20 something year old boys and the other is my cultivation room, but I’d gladly accommodate 1-2 if needed. My wife also worked at the Marriott for many many years so I can get us sick deals on rooms too, SICK deals.

1 Like