TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Maybe King thrash was wearing his Kiss heels

4 Likes

Haha. @TopShelfTrees1 I have 1 homie that’s also 6’3"
Even though hes only an inch taller than me, when I talk to him, I feel like I have my neck craned back to look him in his eyes! I think that’s just how it feels when you spend most of your life not ever having to tilt your head back.

5 Likes

Haha wtf @shag if I would have saw him get out with those on…… I may have walked the other way lmao

2 Likes

:thinking: very good point! It’s not often I do so I bet that’s exactly right!

2 Likes

I don’t trust people who are taller than me. I don’t know why.

I’m accustomed to being the tallest person in the room so when there’s someone taller I think they’re up to something…

6 Likes

Don’t MEN start at 6 foot

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha true that…. :rofl: I swear I’ve never read one of your posts without at least grinning! With a few exceptions but I feel like I’ve said it before you always crack me up @Foreigner thank u for that, truly

3 Likes

Lol…. Danny Devito may disagree ! That lil guy from willow Warwick Davis too!

3 Likes

…and let’s not forget abot @Slick1

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. It’s my pleasure. It’s important to have fun.

1 Like

Haha ya he cracks me TF up too!

1 Like

So very true, makes life enjoyable and I really believe smiling/laughter is a medicine , and if some just had something to smile about it could completely turn their lives around…. I now understand the old adage “ laughter is the best medicine “

2 Likes

One of my favorite sayings is
When It Quits Being Fun, Mikey is Done!
Life is too dam short to not have a good time at it.

4 Likes

I love that :facepunch:t2: amen brotha

You gave him a spunk covered light , lol

@DougDawson

Yup, your Canadian

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more , plus I like action
If it ain’t fun or nothing exciting happening I’m gone

1 Like

flag

3 Likes

7 Likes

@yardgrazer THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!! Just when I thought this week could not possibly get any better ! Boom! @schwaggyp HAOG BX that I’ve wanted for years! missed a few drops and just never found anyone with ANY! And you sent a whole pack! :pray:t2: BLESSED I AM , ontop Black Lotus f2 ! How’d you know !!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thank you :pray:t2: :pray:t2: thank you ! Can’t even describe these last couple of weeks :exploding_head: :pray:t2:

7 Likes

Love it @DougDawson , Gorgeous dog , they are so friendly and good with people. was that THE last ONE ?

1 Like