TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Yes, that was Max.

3 Likes

This Mac1 is absolute fire ! :fire:

19 Likes

oh that looks good!

3 Likes

Oh it’s delicious, I love the buzz! It’s calming, happy place maybe a touch more sativa then I’m used to but it’s perfect :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Rest in Paradise :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Agree, beautiful weed , love her smell n taste

4 Likes

I see why she’s so loved! Now I get it. 100% and the bag appeal is unreal! She’s Very well done :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

your welcome !

haha …

2 Likes

I like the Canadian flag. As for flags it is one of the most striking. :100:

3 Likes

Is that Jets Mac1. :100: :fire:

1 Like

If you look at it upside down you can see Queen Elizabeth’s face.

2 Likes

Is that the baby jesus

1 Like

SMFH! :smile:

1 Like

I around 5’10 if my back lets me stand up that straight :rofl:
But my younger brother is a hair under 6’ 3" and his youngest son is a towering 7ft 2… don’t know where the genes for that come from LOL

3 Likes

On the subject of OG gathering together for a weekender or longer… I’m not far off the Hwy someone would have to be on to go say from Washington State to Alaska by vehicle.
We have a nice acre of land , small house but lots of room out back for smaller RV’s , campers , tents ect. We are actually building a small guest cabin back there in the trees that will be an airbnb at some point. We have a huge fire pit and a BBQ big enough to roast up a 40 pound pig… or a lamb… hmmmmm The lake is a short 2 minute drive to the boat launch and we have world class rainbow and lake trout fishing with lakes literally everywhere in every direction.
I actually used to host a firearms related annual pig roast and shooting event here at my place but covid and the new gun laws kinda put a lid on that. People came from all over Canada to those events… was lots of fun.

7 Likes

Yeah, genetics are funny that way. You never know what pheno will pop up, lol. I am taller than my father, grandfather and son. They are/were all around 6’ to 6’1". Just the way it goes sometimes.

3 Likes

:joy:
“up to something”

I have always thought I would like Canada and your cannabis laws would make life less stressful.
Sounds good but wife won’t ever move more than 50 miles from where we are planted now.

2 Likes

I’m 6’3" my dad is 5’7" Heinz 57

2 Likes

Yeah man, just the way it goes. This is why we pheno hunt really. Just never know what you are going to get.

3 Likes

Dad is 5’7" Mom is 5’10. They practiced the bucket birth control method. Fucked standing up my dad standing on a bucket. When he yelled I’m cumming my mom would kick the bucket out from underneath him. :rofl:

11 Likes