TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

We’ve got our own issues just like everywhere else. But for the most part it’s a pretty nice place to live. Sometimes Canadian culture weirds me out a bit and the winter sucks but overall my comments would be very positive.

5 Likes

I love visiting other countries…but I wouldn’t want to live anywhere but here. Part time, maybe in Costa Rica…sure. But not fulltime.

5 Likes

from that point you know the guy was born with a clean heart…:blush:

1 Like

Mini me! Or Ron Jeremy.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

dad mustve had some game to snag a taller women. guess that bucket method didnt work to well lol

1 Like

I am so jealous you got to meet a brother @TopShelfTrees1 . I’m envious of @DougDawson meeting you too. If circumstances were different I think a lot of “life long friends” would be met face to face. I had not thought of a facetime chat like I do to stay in touch with my grandkids.
Some of us don’t reach out to others real easily, for anything. Especially ANY kind of help. I know that’s me anyways. The whole pandemic lockdown didn’t help much.
Thanks for helping Top Shelf, Doug. Lots of good mojo floating around.

2 Likes

Lmao
U crack me up

1 Like

The Niagara Falls is a doable drive. Pretty sure I’m not allowed into Canada :joy:

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen at one point I wasn’t allowed in the local dives I shot pool in.

1 Like

Let’s make a meet up happen , Hell I’m looking at a zillion miles , don’t care , got the time ,

3 Likes

I would say so. :rofl:
35066_1511069419875_3277593_n

5 Likes

Wow Mom was HOT

3 Likes

You driving to Canada? Eugene is right on the way I5 N. :sunglasses:

Dude she’s my mom. :rofl:

2 Likes

You goober on left right ?? @ColeLennon

1 Like

Yeah, I got the best of both of them. Lucky dude.

My mom n dad

Came by my love for dogs naturally , this is George , my companion from day 1 till 14 years old

8 Likes

I look like my dad

2 Likes

That’s a good lookin couple. :100:

1 Like

Yours too , :100:

1 Like