TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My sisters would kill me for sharing these. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Bull Mastiff or Boxer mix?

1 Like

Straight boxer , dad would tie him to his Wildcat and George would pull us around , was crazy . His neck was like steel , he was solid muscle z, got worked every day like mine do . I missed a week of school when he died and ran away from home

1 Like

Ive had several hard passes with my dogs “such a hard blow” I haven’t had a pet or dog for 15 years. That needs to change. I’ve had dogs my whole life until 2008.

1 Like

They must have fed you heavy on the N during veg.

7 Likes

Lmao

Lmao

And 24 hour lighting too

4 Likes

Doug was pheno hunted. hard

4 Likes

You should have one of Finns pups , all have been exceptional like him

1 Like

Like Wedding Cake, they went through 5500 before Doug spit out

:sunglasses:

Here is my Mom and Dad

10 Likes

I’m all about big breeds. I’m just not sure I can give them the activity they need and deserve. Big working breed. Love em. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

See where your nice comes from :+1:

2 Likes

We must be close to age. Moms have the beehive :rofl: is that what its called. :rofl:

You could , Finn could learn to pull you in a chair like a draft horse , fetch shit you need , protect if needed , in like an hour . His progeny could also :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I wanna spend my weed time share week with @crownpoodle not cause he is one of the coolest people I have met online, no no no…

He lives in California, walking distance from the ocean… :thinking:
I say 50-100 of us drive out that way and sleep on his living room floor.
Did you see the grow pics???
He has a jacuzzi too.
Now he will probably want us all to get naked in the hot tub for a group picture but you don’t have to. :rofl:

Then we roll on up to visit @SHSC-1 and eat some pig, ride some moose, hand feed the bears and elk, do some summer ice fishin’, then since we are dreamin’ here, we take @SHSC-1 in tow and head north to Alaska.
Mood music

6 Likes

Cali is pretty , ALL it has going for it . Not my kind of place at all . I’m outta that trip

2 Likes

Well sort of, lol. They were happy then, lol

Yeah, that hair, lol. Then again, I can’t say much…

6 Likes

My man was selected for vigor and good dude terps.

3 Likes

They appear to have made a great selection

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I reckon you’re right!!!

3 Likes