Tracker's garden

Same here. I only have one plant left in the ground. My potted ones were laying down. No biggie. The one in the ground. Has three mains on it. One was bent over, one not too bad. Those got righted. The third one was split off almost completely. I was trying to tie it back up and it came completely off. So I washed that branch and it is now in the drying room. I was trying to get another week out of her but it looks like frost on Tuesday.

3 Likes

I really want to take them to peak ripeness. Last year, I took all the big stuff off the MLK4 a little early when frost was imminent. All the lower stuff that I left on made it through multiple frosts and turned purple with awesome aroma.

5 Likes

I have that Ice Cream Cake in a 7 gal pot. If we’re are threatened that cold I will move her into my shed and take her back out after the temps get back up. I think 60’s and 70’s all next week.

4 Likes

wow! does the PC really have that long left?

3 Likes

That branch looks more ripe than the other big branches. I just can’t get a better pic without climbing back into the jungle and reaching up as high as I can…

4 Likes

Pulled off the last of the stuff from the maters and peppers. Frost coming Mon and Tues nights.

Green tomatoes make good green salsa.

A few trich shots…

13 Likes

My dad used to make pickled green tomatoes, they are awesome! If I pickle I usually do dilly beans, green beans. So yummy. Nice trikes. That a wifi scope?

3 Likes

I’ve never tried pickled green tomatoes. Sounds yummy.

Yes, it’s a cheap wifi scope I got on amazon for like 35usd.

2 Likes

Frost tonight. Then, a few more weeks of decent weather with no frost.

12 Likes

Nice DYI greenhouse bags of medium for weights right on man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

It’s row cover fabric 1oz/sqyd. It took 2 sheets of 10x30 to cover the whole garden.

4 Likes

F*ck n A It Works :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

2 more plants entering the harvest window. Smelling ripe! No frost in the 14 day outlook, but rain this Monday and again on Friday.

MLK4 x (Z3x(WCxBM))
I was going to chop this tomorrow, but might wait a few days. It will have been full on flowering for a solid 10 weeks on the coming Monday. What do y’all think?

BDxTOG
Same comment as above. What do y’all think?

(IBxWC)xAHK
This still has at least 3 weeks left. No frost in the forecast through Nov 5. Hopefully, i can take it a week longer than that.

PC
This has at least 1-2 weeks left. Pic’s dark. Sun setting

18 Likes

I would let the first two strains above go a bit longer if it was mine………

4 Likes

I’m leaning that way. I wanted to chop one tomorrow, but I think I might push it back to next weekend.

6 Likes

Might as well use the good days you have bro. I didn’t see any amber at all in the trich’s. And some were fairly clear.

6 Likes

I’d let em ride. I would cover them when it rains though. Home stretch!!

5 Likes

Yea, you’ve got some time left. Be careful with the trike pics, sometimes the light will refract making it appear they’re milkier than they really are. Jmho

3 Likes

@luna Power Cheese in friends garden, from cut off my outdoor.

14 Likes

Got heavy rain today. Everything was flopping over and sagging. I blew it off with a leaf blower and climbed into the jungle to stake and tie off some of the larger colas. My hands and arms got covered in sticky awesomeness!

The MLK4x and the BDxTOG are ripe. Those will come down this weekend. The PC is not far behind. The (IBxWC)xAHK has a couple weeks to go still.

22 Likes