Tracker's garden

Seeds came in today :grinning: thank you @Tracker :pray: I hope you get the ones I sent out soon.

Damn, that is one crazy ass jungle you grew this year! :heart_eyes: Great stuff :+1:

6 Likes

What is that tallest plant dark green closest to the house? That is very pretty to my eye.

3 Likes

18 Likes

That’s the one. Beautiful!!

5 Likes

It was the latest to start flowering and still has like 3 weeks to go.

5 Likes

Tis the season…

10 Likes

They are having a Halloween cannabis gathering at the Old Farmers Market on Saturday night in OKC. This the season.

5 Likes

Wheres that?

2 Likes

Right off of Reno, close to the Walker Ave area. One block south.

3 Likes

I went there once to a Tattoo Festival. Late that evening, there were some people doing that hanging on hooks thing. Fascinating!

4 Likes

holy shit that BDxTOG has to be like 5+lbs. well done!!

holy-shit-whats-happening

3 Likes

Are you going to be there? Jinxproof, MerryJack, and the Growcast guy will be at a place off of SW 29th on the west side on the 30th for a seed swap meetup with barbeque. Ill probably show up there with a bag of beans to get some swaps.

4 Likes

It is very possible. If I can get away from my brother in plenty of time. I offered to help him moved his friend to Purcell. On Saturday. And possibly Sunday.

2 Likes

Chopped the MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) yesterday evening. This one has an awesome pugent lemon pine cleaner aroma. Good density on the colas. The tallest colas were releasing some mango undertones when I was doing some wet trim. This one is going to be good.

The target seeded branch received the pollen well. There will be extras to share of the cross with [(OG Dlux x Temple Kush) F3] from @Maddawg . These beans should make something very nice.

Found about 15 unknown donor seeds on non-target branches.

7 Likes

Someone sent me this pic of two phenos from the (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)). The one on the left is the Triple Pakistan pheno with purple flowers and lime green leaves.

14 Likes

About half of what I took from the BDxTOG. Chopped half yesterday and half today. Still a shit ton of lowers on the plant, but I don’t even want to mess with those.

29 Likes

Nice harvest! Looks real tasty :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! Looking amazing, everytime I see that bed I am in awe. Kinda nice it’s thinning out, sure that’s a relief to you as things come down. Mine were a lot less intimidating, certainly relieved to be done with the season :rofl:

6 Likes

Buena Cosecha Amigo!!! :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree:

ready for halloween…very good! :partying_face: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Some pretty impressive Colas… Cant wait to see the rest!

2 Likes