Tracker's garden

Good decision, I would cover it in the evening as well. Something to consider is using a leaf blower (set on low) to dissipate/remove some of the condensation in the morning after removing the cover.

3 Likes

Good call. It would be a shame to lose it altogether so close to the finish line. Beautiful plant, by the way.

2 Likes

Last one is down. I had to chop it and hang it in a hurry, so didnt clean it up at all.

21 Likes

I bet your glad it’s all down. Props on the Epic Year :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Smart move as with this cold spell you would have lost it ………

3 Likes

That ain’t no lie. I just went to the shed to check on vegging plants. Winter came.

2 Likes

Smoke tests performed on BP and MLK4x(*)…

BP: Rolled J and toked 4-5 puffs. BP has potent effect to head and body, more to the head. Mind wander in deep contemplative thought. Distorted perception of time. Super munchie inducing.

Was sticky and hard to break up by hand. Didnt have a grinder on me at the time, and this was problematic. Fingers got very sticky.

Aroma/flavor: at chop, I wash the outdoor in h2o2 bath, then clean water bath. I think it washes away some of the aromatic compounds, and especially affects the aroma on the softer smelling varieties. After a few weeks of cure, a little of the blueberry aroma has returned, but not as much as I’d hoped for.

MLK4x(*): Rolled J and toked 4-5 puffs. MLK4x(*) has potent effect to head and medium effect to body. Little bit of confusion sets in with this one, like repeatedly having to remember what was the next thing I was going to do.

Buds are medium density, but there’s some rigidity and chrunchiness in them after they dried, so they don’t feel smashy/fluffy.

Aroma/flavor: this was the loudest aroma in the garde. Had a lemon/pine cleaner aroma. The aroma stayed with it through wash and during dry. It’s had about a week in the curing buckets. Still a little premature on the cure, but the aroma is definitely on the lemon side, and the flavor is noticeable in the smoke. It was noticeably resinous in the J with resin starting to accumulate down the butt of the J.

13 Likes

@luna the PC is stacking at friends indoor. His canopy is looking real nice.

13 Likes

Congrats on an epic grow! Very little loss and lots of A+ weed… Doesn’t get any better than that! Oh and the CSK… a beautiful plant!

3 Likes

Very impressive grow! Great seeing the PC live on…

1 Like

It came out pretty good for outdoor. It has a few blemishes as expected. I never get the same intensity of aroma/flavor and pristine buds like indoor, but it works for me. It’ll get you where you need to be for sure.

4 Likes

Jesuz, it’s like your outdoor but indoor “mad scientist” props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I am checking in with a smoke report from @Tracker’s garden! I had the pleasure of trying out the MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) and it is on point! He did a great job producing some large sticky buds on this one.

I have sampled it twice now and the taste is amazing. It reminds me of lemon cleaner with a strong spice to it. An uplifting high that is more heady but relaxing at the same time. I have a lot of neck pain throughout the day and it loosened the tension after a couple drags.

Last night when I sampled, I am not sure how long it lasted as I went to sleep a few hours later. I will say, I could not keep track of what I was doing and would forget what I was saying mid sentence. Same thing today but with a lot of energy. I have popped the beans on the MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) that @Tracker gifted to me and I look forward to seeing what pheno’s I find!

5 Likes

It’s not my indoor. It’s one of my local friend’s gardens. He knows how to do it right for sure. All the samples he sends my way are good quality stash.

4 Likes

I left the seeded branches of the BDxTOG and the CSK on the plant for the past two nights of hard freeze. Also several plants still had unharvested lower stuff still on them. To my surprise, everything survived two nights of 25F temps. I went ahead and chopped the seeded branches today. Everything is hanging to dry now.

Yesterday, I took the seeds of PCx(NL5xSk1) from the well dried target branch that was harvested two weeks ago. There were fewer than i’d hoped for, around 150ish mature looking seeds.

The HKx(C99xJH) had a lot of seeds(>1000), but even though they had 8 weeks to the day from pollination to harvest, the beans didn’t get dark brown or tiger striped. They just look like a medium tan color, and they’re kind of small.

The (MLK4x(*))x[(Temple Kush x OGDlux)F3)] seeds are still on the dry branch. I’ll get to those this week sometime. The smoke test on the unseeded part of the female mother was very good. I think the seeds will make something very nice.

12 Likes

I separated the (MLK4x(*))x[(Temple Kush x OGDlux)F3)] beans from the dried branch. They are very small, but they look mature. The buds were very well pollinated. The top 4 inches of bud had hundreds of seeds fall out when I crushed it, but they were so tiny that it took a long ass time to separated them all. There’s a few hundred mature beans.

11 Likes

Seed size shouldn’t matter in the least and Im sure they’ll produce some killer plants… and having hundreds of em? Perfecto!!

2 Likes

@luna Power Cheese in friend’s indoor

14 Likes

Have a couple of your (MLK4x(*)) braving the cold temps over here…

Figured I would take a quick pic…

Some big leaves for such a small plant!

10 Likes

Your friends PC is looking great. I think PC is an all around perfect strain, kinda like a new and improved Northern Lights (which I think you crossed it to :wink:)

3 Likes