Tracker's garden

Never heard of the Cowboy Cup had to look it up.

1 Like

It’s down here in Stilly 50.00 or so to get in and it’s pretty much a “weed for all”, dispensaries, grow gear, artists, breeders, music wouldn’t surprise me. It’s held out at the Tumbleweed every year. 470 entries for the cup last year.

4 Likes

Let me know if you guys decide to go……

3 Likes

Be cooler than shit for all the OGers to get together there. Stillwater is only about an hour away if I straighten out the curves.
First weekend in December.

1 Like

About an hour from here also. I’m game if others are……:call_me_hand:

1 Like

The wife bought just bought our tickets. Coupon code: dude
It’s only 5%off but I’ll take any discount i can get.

I went to the website. It looks like veterans get in for $25. If I get to go I will obviously bring a couple hundred with me. Never know when that exquisite pipe or bong will pop up.

2 Likes

Been discussing it with the wife and while my place doesn’t have the room that @Oldjoints does, we can hang here when done at the cup. I can’t get the spread he had either so it may be cold cuts and cheese… but I’m working on it.
Um, going to need a head count, roughly.
Friday only, I have to work Saturday. And I’m hoping to be busy Saturday night. Still ironing out details

2 Likes

It looks like doors open at 11am. If I go, I’ll get up to Stilly early, like 9am or something, and I’ll prob leave there by 3pm or 4pm to get back to daddy duties. Wanna have a coffe/breakfast/ and a toke?

2 Likes

I’m game! The wife is napping right now so nothing definitive yet.

I’m in guys, should I bring some flower? I will have hashish for Tracker & Joheimgrowen if you guys want a chunk. I can bring seed I have also………

3 Likes

I’d be grateful to have some.

I’ll bring some outdoor schwag in case y’all are willing to come down to my level!:laughing:

3 Likes

I can’t say what I have is good, more ok, so I say bring it, y’all are better growers anyway. I’m still working on how to keep the girls happy when I’m having a hard time.

Ok I will bring some flower, hashish and dabs…….

Your “level” is still a major step up from when I started, so, yeah I’m down with ya.

1 Like

Just checked the stash, I will bring an oz of Bubba Kush and an oz of Tangie (Crockett farms). I will be squashing some top grade bubble into dab. Don’t know if you guys even dab but some will be there for you to try. I will also bring some bubble and dry ice hash……

4 Likes

Never dabbed before, kinda intimidating. I might try after the cup but I don’t want to be completely blasted with that many people around.
Those were some beautiful cakes, we gotta talk method on Friday.

3 Likes

Be happy to share what I do………

4 Likes

Anyone definitely showing up, hit me in the DMs to sort out details.

1 Like

I should have some rooted Ice Pie clones on Friday. If interested.

3 Likes