Tracker's garden

A Fem seed run… NICE!! What strains are they and will you post updates/pictures for us to enjoy?

1 Like

There are 5 cuts from the 2022 garden…

MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))
Power Cheese @luna
Crystal Skull Kush
Black Domina x True OG
Blue Peaches

Plus one cut I’ve had for a while but not flowered out. I sampled the source’s flower from the cut, and it is a solid Blue Dream that he selected from a pack ot Blue Dream S1. It is tagged BD(JD6).

10 Likes

A really nice selection and looking forward to seeing them progress!

2 Likes

Already seeing new growth 2 days after transplant.

13 Likes

Smoke report on the PC…

I rolled one up of the PC tried like 6 or 7 draws on it.

It had been curing for about 7 or 8 weeks.

It has an aroma mostly like bitter chocolate with overripe mango undertone. After grinding, it releases an old school herbal aroma, bitter chocolate, and woody.

The smoke is thick and fills the lungs heavy. Tastes like old school herbal weed taste. More bitter with no pine, fruit, candy, or lemon citrus.

Effect comes on hard. Some confusion/forgetfulness. Energetic. Focused, but daydreaming/mind wandering while being focused on a task. No munchies. I needed to eat something because I was on an empty stomach, and I felt like I struggled to eat a small snack. Ate a decent dinner a few hours after though.

12 Likes

Its been 5 days since transplant. The plants seem to be bouncing back nicely. Lots of new growth popping out.

I swapped lights for an updayday ua5000 500w LED fixture I got for 185usd on Amazon using discount code EGS2369N plus the 15% off clickable coupon. It’s def a good deal for 185+tax.

11 Likes

Holy crap!
For $185, you didn’t get hurt.
Nice light. Nice price tag. Nice garden.

2 Likes

Thanks BikeMike. They’re not very pretty plants, but I just have one purpose for this, to attempt to make fem seeds before I start popping the 2023 outdoor beans.

5 Likes

I’m trying to make female beans right now, too. Of the Island Sweet Skunk.

5 Likes

10 days post transplant. The BDxTOG center rear is stressed with something. All the new growth tips are yellowing. The other plants are looking okay. Four of them are starting to veg well, and the BP at front left is looking okay, but not a lot of new growth taking off yet.

The two that seam to be doing best are CSK at front center and BD(JD6) at front right.

11 Likes

Looks like the transplant did the trick… They’re improving nicely and wont be long before that room is packed full of buds loaded with seeds!

2 Likes

They were so rootbound in their previous small pots for over 5 months. I should have taken pics when I transplanted. They were the most packed in solid mass of root balls I had ever seen. They’re just trying to figure out how to spread their roots out in the 3gals. I’ll give them another week or so before I start applying fem spray and flip to 12/12.

Putting them through the stresses def reveals which are the stronger plants. The CSK and BD(JD6) are recovering and veging significantly better than the others.

4 Likes

15 days since transplant.

I thought the symptoms on the new growth of the BDxTOG looked like lockout. I suspected pH. I hadn’t measured the pH on my tap water in several months. For the past few years it has always been steady at 8.4. I took out the pH pen and calibrated it. To my surprise, the tap water was at 7.5. Yikes! No telling how long I have been hitting the plants with too low pH on feeds.

Interesting that 4 of the plants were taking off fine, not as fussy about low pH. The BDxTOG (rear center) showed the worst symptoms. The BP (front left) was not as bad as the BDxTOG, but it has been slow to make new growth and looks a little sickly.

Check pH. Lesson learned.

15 Likes

Smoke report on Hell’s Kitchen…

This one had been curing for around 8 or 9 weeks. Flower is medium density. Aroma like earthy diesel.

I rolled one and took 5 or 6 draws on it.

Good potency. The effect for me was definitely more cerebral. Little bit of giggles and confusion, mind wandering. @Oldjoints schooled me at chess!

12 Likes

There might be a good reason why you got schooled…(you were wacked :crazy_face:) lol

1 Like

HKxH99 and (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) arrived safe and sound today, I’ll get some soaking soon. I’ll be sure to tag you in my grow thread.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad, smoking a good joint never helps my chess game either :laughing:
Hell’s Kitchen sounds killer, nice job!

2 Likes

Sweet! I hope they make something nice for you.

1 Like

I can’t blame it on the joint. @Oldjoints just beat me straight up. I shouldn’t have been so naively ambitious on the opening. I was giggling while I got beat though!

4 Likes

I’ve decided I really like that chessboard. Where did you buy it at?

1 Like