Tracker's garden

@E5_Wilk @ShiskaberrySavior

I bought the EC meter linked at the bottom. I like it. Easy Easy to operate and read, and it takes AAA batteries which is a huge plus.

I measured my RO water, tap water, and nute mix.

RO

Tap

Nute mix with…
2 gal tap water at pH 8.0
1 tsp MaxiGro
1 tsp MaxiBloom
1/4 tsp EasyWeed
Pinch of ascorbic acid for pH down to 6.5.

13 Likes

Looking good and firtle in there!
What, do you just chuck random seeds all over your yard or something? :yum:

1 Like

Yo @Tracker
I clipped some nice cuttings from my ISS mom today and stuck them in some water. Got any space?

2 Likes

That is awesome!

I just sent out @Tracker some London Pound Cake Beans…

Give the Challenge a look :arrow_down:

3 Likes

@Tracker is a good guy. If he says he will run them, I believe him. I actually met him in Tulsa one time and then we got together for lunch another time. Quality Dude!!

4 Likes

Too many bong hits. I was replying to you Maddawg and said we met in Tulsa. I meant Tracker.

3 Likes

He actually never said he would enter the challenge.

I am only low-key trying to get him to enter!

That … and I had a bunch of beans to send him anyway…

2 Likes

I try to take care of my Oklahomies when I can.

3 Likes

Can you take some rooted cuttings from me so I make some space? CSK and MLK4x*? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Always nice to have volunteers. Basil, cilantro and Thai pepper volunteers have popped up all over my yard since that warm spell we had.

2 Likes

61 days post transplant
36 days 12/12

Lots of reversed flowers opening up. Lots of orange pistils. I think I see some swelling on calyxes starting to happen. Fingers crossed.

MLK4x*

BDxTOG

PC

BP

CSK

BD

17 Likes

Appreciate you visiting with me today. I meant to ask you. That plant you gave me is a clone, correct?
I was wanting to be sure whether I need to search for boy parts or not.
Good laffs this morning brother.

1 Like

Thank you for the meeting up and sharing some snips.

It is a clone from the Crystal Skull Kush plant from my 2022 outdoor garden. CSK = (Indiana Bubblegum x Wedding Cake) x Afghan Hindu Kush. The seeds were from Heart & Soil Seeds. It was my favorite plant from 2022 outdoor.

Its the tall dark green plant in the center of the outddor garden, and the same clone is front center in the indoor fem seed run.

4 Likes

She will have a prominent spot in the flower tent. Should I top that girl or let her go natural?

1 Like

It does well with topping. Nice structure with strong thick stems. Very vigorous growth. Easy grower. Can drink/feed a lot. You’ll see.

2 Likes

64 days post transplant
39 days 12/12

I can see definite seed formation. :partying_face:

MLK4x*

BDxTOG

PC

BP

CSK

BD

15 Likes

I was cleaning out the beds this weekend, getting ready for spring. Should be time to put stuff in the ground within the next 6 weeks. I turned over the compost barrel and found this black beauty …

11 Likes

Black widows?? This early?? Not a good sign.

3 Likes

Outside the house, I let them be. I like to see spiders in the garden. I was surprised how much activity was going on in the compost barrel when I turned it over. All sorts of stuff crawling around in there.

5 Likes

Took me a minute to find this picture, lol.
Wanted to share this creepy crawler that I found in my vegetable garden a couple years ago.

:astonished:

11 Likes