Tracker's garden

I am envious. Really busy birthday party here this weekend coming, but I think the weather will finally be good enough. I’ll have to slip out and get a few of these in the ground.

2 Likes

Only a fool wouldn’t want to try anything from you

7 Likes

The fem seed making plants are drying super fast with the oscillating fan blowing on them. I’ll be shucking beans by Friday.

After all the rain last week, the outdoor plants are putting on good growth with the past 3 days of bright sunshine and high 70’sF temps.

Kristi

Genie

BD(JD6)

Volunteer most likely Bones x ?

24 Likes

@E5_Wilk sent me this pic of his recently harvested Citrus Flower. He said it has lemon/pine chem aroma and smokes well.

21 Likes

That looks amazing!

4 Likes

Yes his garden is good. He has a very nice setup for sure.

4 Likes

Thought I would show you some progress on the CSK clone.

18 Likes

After all the rain and then sunny days, the outdoor has started growing well.

Kristi

Genie

Blue Dream

Volunteer (most likely Bones OG)

First rose of the season

25 Likes

Lovely! Looks like that top is going to fill out nice!

2 Likes

Yeah,buddy!!!
Gonna be a nice fat cola I am sure. I assume the smoke will be a stellar experience since you’ve been keeping her around for a while. I took two cuts of her before I put her into flower. Only one made a clone. So I’m not going to lose her, at least.

3 Likes

The smoke is good. I like the aroma and flavor on it. Not fruity or sweet. More like complex herbs, coffee, chocolate. I love the way she grows too.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 …that csk is stomping!!!..lovely work fella😊

5 Likes

Wow, I love your use of mesh bags to (presumably) catch seeds as they drop? No fallen soldiers here! I wonder if those would also be useful to reduce direct air circulation on fresh plants, to better preserve terpenes and other volatiles?

1 Like

They are 5gal paint strainer bags.

I used these bags because I wanted as much airflow as possible for a quick dry with the oscillating fan blowing right at them. If I were planning to save some of the flower for consumption, I would want a slower dry without much air circulation, and i would hang paper grocery bags underneath to catch seeds.

I wouldn’t put these on buds for consumption. The opening is elastic, so you have to force/smash the buds into the bags a little. The material will also be a little rough on trichs. But they work perfect for catching stray seeds.

4 Likes

With the nice weather and sunshine, the plants in the garden have been going nuts. The Kristi bush is already 3ft in diameter

Kristi

Genie

BD(JD6)

Volunteer (most likely Bones OG) I’m liking the vigour, structure, and stem rubs on this one.

21 Likes

Hell yeah!
My outside stuff has really picked up too. The Zamadelica is the standout, so far. But Skywalker is not far behind.

3 Likes

Those are looking nice man. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Tracker , Dream 6 arrived today! Thanks, bud. Definitely gonna move these to the front of the list! :partying_face: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Here’s my 3 Jack’s kitchen there the same age the little one has been on the window sill the whole time the others have been by the window the the last 2 weeks so looking a little rough putting them outdoors this weekend.

12 Likes

Thank you for posting pics. As rootbound as they must be, it looks like they’ve been eating well. That color looks beautiful. I hope they do well for you.

4 Likes