Tracker's garden

The volunteer has those old school Thai type leaves I absolutely love! Hoping it is bones OG as that one I’m very interested in .

1 Like

The rubs on it are getting stinky for sure. I can’t imagine a seed from any plant other than the (BDxTOG) female falling in that location. 99% certainty it is Bones OG.

1 Like

@Jimdoors I received a share from you. Thank you very mucho!

1 Like

Sweet! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Looking very forward to popping these! Thanks again man

track.PNG

5 Likes

I hope you find something good in there

2 Likes

Man, I’m so impressed with the CSK you gave me, I can hardly keep my feet from dancing. She’s just a gorgeous plant.

2 Likes

I know right. The bud is good and all, but it’s just a nice plant. Grows really nicely, recovers from stress well, very vigorous, easy to clone, nice bud structure. It checks almost all the boxes for me.

5 Likes

Me too. I’m glad I have her and also have cloned her. Don’t know if you have grown her inside sinsemilla, but I can say those colas are filling in quick and getting fat and frosty. I will put another pic up in a day or two. Incredibly nice. I thank you, sir.

2 Likes

I have not. The outdoor sinsemilla colas fattened up very nice. The indoor winter run was seeded, and it didn’t get as fat. I’m really interested to see how it finishes in your indoor.

1 Like

@BigMike55 you got your tornado helmet on?

1 Like

Made it out good this time. Big storms last night tho.
Here’s you a piccy of your lady.

16 Likes

Very nice! That top cola looks like it’s filling out.

3 Likes

I just love the overall structure and look of this girl. Definitely one my favorites ever.

3 Likes

Very nice @BigMike55 :facepunch:t2: agreed she looks stellar, I find (just my 2cents) that those leathery dark type leaves often translates to powerful, funky bud. Keep up the great work bro

4 Likes

Thanks buddy. But honestly, on this one, it’s in the genetics. All I’ve been doing is feeding and watering.

5 Likes

good place for mesh bags ? Rain science.com - like Air-pots but one needs to stay on top of their watering - @Dirt_Wizard

1 Like

Thanks Tracker - know of some whom use them as compost tea bags (paint strainers)

1 Like

The outdoor is growing nicely. The Kristi bush is already over 4ft across, and the volunteer plant (a female BTW!) Is almost 5ft tall.

The Kristi must require a shorter light cycle to trigger flower than the Genie and the BD(JD6). Kristi didn’t hardly flower at all when I put them outside, but the other two flowered for 2 or 3 weeks , and they’re finally reverting to veg. Meanwhile, Kristi has been veging right along, with awesome big thick strong stems. The Genie took the biggest hit from preflower and has been slower to recover than the BD(JD6).

Kristi

Genie

BD(JD6)

Volunteer plant. Most likely Bones OG. Structure is very similar to the Bones female. Stem rubs smell very nice. And preflower pistils confirm female!

On a side note, I made a batch of coconut oil with @luna 's Power Cheese. 52g flowers decarbed. 2 cups coconut oil. 2 Tbsp sunflower lecithin. Mix in Magic Butter Machine at 190F for 2hrs. Pour through strainer and squeeze out dregs.

This should be a good batch. I usually do 40g flower per 2 cups oil, but I decided to bump it up 25% for this batch. I’ll make some cookies with it.

22 Likes

Those fuckers are moving quick. Great growing man. Going to be over the house again. :sunglasses: :100:

2 Likes