Tracker's garden

Isn’t that the same spot you had like a hundred plants last season?

2 Likes

There were seven last season. They were too crowded to show what they could really do. I was just going to put three there this season, but I got that volunteer that looks/smells pretty good, and it’s showing female pistils already, so I’ll see what she does too. I’m going to try to make big plants this season.

5 Likes

Haha ya cuz they were small last year! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Always room for improvement

4 Likes

Humble words. This is true in all aspects of life. :wink:

1 Like

I’m watching this with interest…in future I will run that csk x doc og…I’m liking it the more I see and read about it…what terps are you getting so far on the csk?

2 Likes

Can’t really tell. It’s in the same tent with a really stinky Frankenstein plant. I get some of the trikes from a sugar leaf on my finger. It’s. Very sticky greasy and has a spice type of smell. I went to my spice rack to try to see if I could match something to it. Closest I could find was maybe carraway seed(???) That’s the seed they put in Italian Sausage. Not exact tho. It’s maybe a little like anise. Very interesting nose on her for sure.

5 Likes

This year’s garden looks AMAZING!! Kinda shocking how big they’ve gotten in such a short period of time…reminds me of that old movie Day of the triffids (but in a good way)…lol

52gs flower with 2 cups coconut oil… DAMN Thats gotta make some potent edibles! I usually use 40 gs flower per 4 cups coconut oil… Maybe Im just a lightweight :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello,
Plants look beautiful in the sun. :sun_with_face:

I’d love to hear the review on the cookie experience from this Power Cheese Oil. From the ratio it seems like it can knock you out like a uppercut from Mike Tyson. If so, that’s my type of oil haha.

It’s very few and far in-between where an edible does anything to me. With a harvest around the corner, I might try to make some.

I got the lawn chair out and looking forward to the monsters they will become. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @Tracker
Looks like a little Purple Fade on this CSK.

13 Likes

Looking good! The leaves on the outdoor last year turned black during the last 2 weeks before harvest, but there were also lower temperature dips at night. I chopped it on Nov 8 or 9. The buds were dark/forest green.

20 Likes

Extremely nice. I assume the smoke would get a man where he wants to be.

2 Likes

It’ll getcha alright!

1 Like

Here ya go. Look at that main cola. Can’t wait. She is really fading purple. 7weeks today looks like a ten wheeler to me. Maybe eleven.

Gotta say, man. I have fallen in love with your baby. Glad I have a nice clone to get babies from. Thanks bro.
Sorry for hijacking your thread. Thought you would like some personal piccys.

15 Likes

Ooooohhhh! That Looks nice! The buds definitely get fatter when sinsemilla. I’m excited to see how she finishes.

3 Likes

Gorgeous bro @BigMike55 im second guessing choosing Bones OG for my first pop of @Tracker s goodies! Looks right up my alley! RIGHT UP THERE! Big broad leaves, nice chunky nugs, great structure! Well done, very well done👌🏼 what’s she giving off scent wise? Stem rubs? Does she have the lanky/vineyness or more tight/thick stems and branching?

1 Like

She’s gonna end up black! Awesome :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Thick solid strong stems. Not exceptionally tight internodal spacing.

3 Likes

Yes these stems are very thick and woody. No need for support. …yet
The buds are building a nice greasy/sticky quality that I like The smell is a nice kind of sweet spice aroma. Very inviting. However. She is in the same tent as a very stinky Frankenstein plant. As soon as you open the tent, Frankie is front and center. I grad hold of a nice Suger leaf and rub it. Then get away from the tent to catch a whiff.
I’m impressed with the overall plant. I never topped her. I wanted to see what she would be as a natural Sinsemilla plant. She has not disappointed.

5 Likes

No doubt, great job @BigMike55 :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes