Tracker's garden

The garden is growing well. Genie is slow to reveg. New veg leaves are popping out, but not as quickly as BD(JD6). The volunteer is already over 6ft tall (fence height). I’ve been bending the top down and the sides are branching out. I’m going to have to figure out something to keep her under control, or she’ll get 15ft tall.

Kristi

Genie

BD(JD6)

Volunteer probably Bones OG

18 Likes

Marvelous plants! It’s not even June yet. I don’t think your fence has a chance, we won’t be able to tell there was one in a few weeks :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Beasts of Burdens :100:

3 Likes

Kristi is coming on strong. Those nugs are rock hard Almost eight weeks in flower. Getting close.

20 Likes

That looks dope as f. :100: :fire:

4 Likes

Pretty lady @BigMike55 still throwing whites too , she slowed down on feed yet (consumption?)

2 Likes

She has slowed a bit. But still drinking about a half gallon a day. I can’t wait to sample that sweet smoke.

3 Likes

No doubt, I bet bro! Well done :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Nice! The outdoor flower was dense and weighty, but not like rocks. I’m interested to see and smell how it finishes indoor.

3 Likes

We should get together for a coffee here in the next couple weeks. I will give you some to sample, after all, it’s your baby. I’ll let you know when I harvest and we can form a plan.

3 Likes

5 genie juice hitting the water

Ro water with a touch of hydrogen peroxide

4 Likes

Nice!!! I’m excited to see what you find in there!

4 Likes

Me too man.

On another note I felt like I was opening the cryptex from DaVinci code. These hands were not made for small fine work lol
download (18)

4 Likes

It makes the prize more rewarding! :rofl:

2 Likes

I was away for a few days and came back to this…

Kristi

Genie

BD(JD6)

Volunteer prob Bones OG is over the fence. I keep bending it down, and it pops up again. The side branches are reaching out. The node spacing is longer than I prefer, but otherwise the structure is nice and very vigorous growth. Stem rubs smell good.

26 Likes

Looks great!
That volunteer exploded in height. Looks like the neighbors Maple tree has some competition this year.

2 Likes

Wow, they really exploded there didn’t they?

3 Likes

That Kristi is stunning. What a beauty huh?

2 Likes

Bones is going for the fence already ! Damn going for the record early on. Imagine if you could see the root structure on her already!? It’s probably touching your foundation lol. This is gonna be awesome!

1 Like

She’s impressive

2 Likes