Tracker's garden

Quick update. After popping 1 genie juice dudded out on me the rest appear healthy. Current feed is water only with a hint of BT to keep the gnats away

Row closest to the camera is negan’s bat 4

Middle is your genie’s juice 4

Back row is stardawg x grape punch 5

2 Likes

What is this, may I ask?

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Ecological-Labs-AEL20037-Mosquito-Treatment/dp/B0006JLMQG?pd_rd_w=X5Bym&content-id=amzn1.sym.0ef772df-4d2e-4e69-babd-790844639d27&pf_rd_p=0ef772df-4d2e-4e69-babd-790844639d27&pf_rd_r=7SSP4Q9H8YJ7NWY67WCW&pd_rd_wg=yrbtY&pd_rd_r=11ff6a6b-5f43-41c5-982c-182fe811b2ab&pd_rd_i=B0006JLMQG&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_grid_dv_rp_0_28_i

I use this product, seems to work better for me then the dunks. I should have said bti, it’s bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israaelenses. The way I understand it is a fungus that eats the gnats larvae. I treat all my soil and hydro with it. The stuff works but you got to treat everything to make sure the gnats have no where to go IN addition to having a clean grow (no leaves, roots any plant matter). @THCeed

3 Likes

I use this BTI to make a tea or occasionally mix into my soil build. It works wonders at controlling fungus gnats.

4 Likes

I use Diatomaceous Earth to control fungus gnats. Just puff it on the surface. Must stay dry to work. Apply between waterings. Just a dusting tho barely enough to see.

3 Likes

Is this sold in Canada?

2 Likes

I believe BTI is available in Canada, but this product might have restrictions. We should ask @Pigeonman. He had a similar product that he uses up there.
I like BTI because it is a natural bacteria that is not harmful to humans or animals. Only mosquito, gnat, flies, and their larvae.

4 Likes

giphy-9

2 Likes

@THCeed I use the same product. I sprinkle some on top of all my house plants and the outdoor garden every 3 or 4 weeks. I also sprinkle it in any standing water after heavy rains to keep mosquitos from breeding in it. It works well for me.

4 Likes

I use that one too!

2 Likes

Just my luck. Sold out.

3 Likes

It’s called Aquabac. I get mine from growitall.ca in Toronto, Ont. But you should be able to find it elsewhere

I like how it’s granular vs mozzy dunk donuts.

5 Likes

They sell Mosquito bits in Home Depot down here. Check with your local hardware stores. I usually buy it on Amazon.

This is another bti product I’ve seen people post positive remarks about…

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, your plants didn’t do half bad, even with 7 of them crowded together. It already looks like you’re going to have some serious monsters this year.

1 Like

@Tracker maybe it was beginner s luck but forum seeds have been kicking paid seed/clone ass.

I got high expectations

images (18)

No but for real I’m excited, something about forum beans gives it a little extra magic.

I used the bits and they worked but not like the above liquid. I also ignore the dosage and put a drop or two in everything. I suspect it’s the concentration that makes the difference.

Also and again maybe it’s because of the concentration but don’t spray on young plants. I have seen a white fuzzy mold appear after doing this and it can kill them. So just pour on the soil.

4 Likes

Always makes me feel good when I see someone using the same product…like maybe I’m doing it he right thing ha

2 Likes

I agree. Something special about it.

4 Likes

ezgif-2-0f129d9d67

8 Likes

You can buy it from Petco or check the website for the manufacturer they have tons of Canadian dealers:

https://microbelift.com/store-locator/

3 Likes

7/9 Kristi and 7/9 Jack

4 Likes