Tracker's garden

You will be fine. Shit you did seven last year. Almost killed ya but ya did it. :rofl:

3 Likes

If you did 7, then 1 should be perfect.

download (21)

5 Likes

Last year’s garden turned out bigger than I expected. I figured i’d push it as big as I could by building that trellis support for a somewhat scrog outdoor. I thought I would do a little less this year, but they seem to be filling about the same amount of space.

2 Likes

I’m very curious to see what you wind up doing.

It’s ridiculous already. I would try and trellis it sideways probably. Last year I had a reasonably big Hawaiian Snow I topped and pruned splayed out as wide as tall or maybe a little wider. But shit, she was a baby compared to what you got going on

:sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Looking at those pics again that Kristi is denser and bigger than most hedges. Jeez.

3 Likes

Didn’t you bend the one on the left, not in the planter, like a week ago!?! Looks like it is 8 feet tall.

5 Likes

Holy crap man I would definitely say they bounced back. That chunk from the one on the right looks like it’s almost all filled back in. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

That volunteer is insane lol I can’t believe how explosive that growth has been on that volunteer :star_struck: that’s so gnarly :call_me_hand:

Maybe get a stake in the ground and a ratchet strap and start cranking her over a little more everyday :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I bent it over a bunch of times. The main center growth shoot snapped off a week ago. So now all those tops are bushing out like crazy.

5 Likes

You might actually be on the right track. “see how I did that” to hack the top off that bitch.

2 Likes

I started soaking approximately 110 seeds yesterday and 10 of them were Kristi Kush. Even though they were some of the last to hit water, less than 24 hours later they have tails and almost nothing else has done anything. Based on that and what I have seen on this thread I have a great feeling about these!

17 Likes

Sweet! I hope there’s something good in there for you.

1 Like

Garden looks spectacular as usual. Wishing you and everyone else a bountiful harvest.

1 Like

Thank you @Kavman. Yes to a bountiful harvest for all!

1 Like

@Tracker Glad I found your thread.
Your plants look great even after the storm damage. Can’t wait to see them progress.

1 Like

Holy jeebus bud.

1 Like

Dropping a update. Plants are under a new light, less watts but much newer and more efficient. Also this light lets you pick the spectrum - red,blue or both. Obviously I am using the blue but for photos I switch it to both.

Everyone appears happy and healthy.

Genie juice are the 4 in the middle

10 Likes

Thank you for posting updates. The leaves on those def look fatter than the Genie female that made the beans.

2 Likes

I will take that as a compliment. :grin:

I will say this, maybe it’s in my head but ever since using this new light, the plants seem to be growing faster.

Everything else is the same. Sunshine mix number 4 recycled soil. Gh nutes as needed.

1 Like

Plants keep getting bigger. We’ve had two 100f+ days in a row. They seem to be handling it okay. Reaching for the sun.

25 Likes

Damn! The plant on the left is just a beast!! :smiley:

4 Likes