Tracker's garden

Shishkaberry3 pollen was shared to me by @SHSC-1 . I pollinated a branch on the Big Girl, and the pollen took well. I have the dried branch in a mesh bag, still haven’t shucked the seeds yet. All those volunteers are in the area under that branch. No clue how their flower will be.

6 Likes

To bad you don’t have a big plastic dome. Maybe a large Tupperware. At least for night time.

1 Like

Almost worth it to order :arrow_down: to throw over em!.

They have smaller ones! :wink:

4 Likes

Fem seed making plants are starting to look healthier. I’ll have to chop back the big ones as the littles catch up. I’ve got 1 to 2 weeks to make final decision on what gets reversed. I’m hesitant to reverse the MAC1, which was my original plan, because after seeing @Bobgrows thread HERE, it just reconfirms what I saw with pollinating MAC1 in my outdoor this summer.

11 Likes

I would agree, it seems better to pollinate the Mac1 with another strain’s pollen… @jetdro was successful in making selfed-seeds but I think only 2 of 50 seeds popped!

2 Likes

So, may I ask for some input. In there right now are…

Slurricane #7#3
Blue Dream (JD6)
Ice Cream Cake
Super Buff Cherry #26
MAC1
Ice Pie

I could also just reverse cuts that have been rooting for 11 days now…

First Class Funk
Orange Açaí
Chile Verde OG
Train Wreck
Slurty #3 (Slurricane x Gelato 33)
Gary Payton

What would y’all do?

12 Likes

Gary Payton crossed to that top list would be some good stuff I bet. :heart_eyes:
Lots of great choices there!

2 Likes

blue dream x trainwreck

2 Likes

That was what I was thinking, Gary would add some weight and terps across the board… but it is known for having middle-of-the-road effects. Which one do you enjoy smoking the most, @Tracker ? …I would reverse the one I enjoy the most. Ice pie and ice cream cake stick out as two plants that growers are really enjoying growing and smoking.

3 Likes

Right now, I’m inclined to reverse the Blue Dream because I know it works well, and the Dream6 turned out pretty decent, based on responses from a few grows of it.

The friend with Gary P said his favs are GP, OA, and ICC in that order.

I had some sample flower from the source of the cuts. The Gary P reeks very stinky. Was solid hitter. I have low tolerance, but my connoisseur neighbor agreed that it was excellent. Of all the cuts the source gave me, he likes the Gary P most.

OA and ICC I haven’t tried or seen samples nor seen growing.

The Slurricane#7#3 was a pheno of Slurricane#7 that another friend of mine selected. It is the most vigorous plant in there right now. It is a heavy feeder/drinker with thick and strong stems, and it has nice branching structure. The flower sample was superb. Super frosty, nice density, fragrant, and potent. It helps that dude is a talented grower. His setups are on point.

11 Likes

Just wanted to drop a couple pics of my favorite Blue Dream J6 after a couple weeks of cureone is actually starting to have a Sour blueberry smell. These buds are like Styrofoam and just covered with sugar. The high is very pleasant and very potent also lasts awhile. Very sweet inhale wich I coulda swore had a hint of berry’s. Which made me like ok I have to round up these pictures. One of those plants you wish you were set up for clones for. Was my favorite outta the 4 and the frostiest. And for some reason the one that took the pollen the best. I noticed just now from the pics this was one of two Red stemmed ones, this was the most prominent. These are all the correct pics I believe as I moved them a couple times but in all these whole tent pics its the one on the top right. Number 2.

19 Likes

Nice! How long were they on 12/12 before harvest?

1 Like

I think I pulled them at about 8 weeks f. Woulda let them go longer but saw a Couple mites.

6 Likes

@iceman look up there^^^
@Kasper0909 chopped the D6 at around 8 weeks 12/12. Was early because mites showed up, but I the end the flower turned out okay.

2 Likes

Sweet bro!
I’m gonna push them up till 9 weeks and see from there. I could push longer but then I need the space to flower other plants within this tent. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I feel that for sure.

1 Like

Flower turned out fire @8 weeks. When I grow them again I would take them the same. Absolutely love it, at least the one plant. Have not tried the others any amount yet. :rofl: of course everyone’s grow environment is different also.

3 Likes

Also just realized this morning you slipped some Kristi og in my package. :heart:‍:fire: :heart:‍:fire: :heart:‍:fire:
Thank you!!

4 Likes

Fem seed making plants are looking pretty healthy. Just another week or two to flip to 12/12.

The orchid is glorious!

25 Likes

Plants are almost ready to flip

18 Likes