Tracker's garden

I’m toking on Kristi right now. Anyone sitting on seeds needs to run 'em. Good pot.

4 Likes

I really like the flower the Kristi makes.

The Kristi cut i gave you I selected from a pack of Crystal Skull Kush from Heart & Soil Seeds. I made seeds on that: Kristi Kush, Kristi OG, Kristi’s Dream, and Kristi’s Afghani. The best looking plants I’ve seen come out of those were from the Kristi Kush, which is Kristi x Bubblegum Kush pollen shared by @Maddawg.

I no longer have the original Kristi cut. I let go of everythung I had before except Blue Dream (JD6) to make room for new things. I’m using the BD(JD6) on the current run, and then I’ll let it go too.

The only stuff I have moms on right now is Gary Payton, Slurty3, and Orange Açai. I’ll start popping more seeds to see what I can find in a few months.

9 Likes

So I got the original. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

26 days 12/12

Everything is still looking healthy. I think pollination might be happening. I’m seeing some brown pistils on the Ice Pie plant immediately beside the BD. Last time, day 26 is when I noticed the first open male flower.

Slurricane #7#3

SBC #26

ICC

MAC1

Ice Pie

BD(JD6) lady balls

26 Likes

Garden is looking perfect, bruh.

2 Likes

Alot of what you have going I am also interested in. Any particular smell on that Ice Pie?

1 Like

When I go in there tomorrow. I’ll give it a good pinch and sniff.

4 Likes

My girls are starting to put on a bit of frost. But no smell yet. 23 days from flip.

1 Like

My shed smells like a funky overripe fruit salad.

8 Likes

Yummmmmm yumm. Good.

2 Likes

29 days 12/12

A few male flowers have started opening. I notice some brown pistils on the other plants, not sure if that’s pollination or just some early pistils turning brown.

A few of the plants are very frosty. The SBC#26 is impressing me with structure, vigour, and frost. The Slurricane#7#3 is a beast too.

I raised up the BD on a bucket so the pollen will hopefully blow over and fall into the canopy from above. I’ll move stuff around every 2 days when I feed/water to give each plant different placement in the air movement.

Slurricane #7#3

SBC #26

ICC

MAC1

Ice Pie

26 Likes

Those rascals are looking righteous. Stretching for the light. Building those buds. Mikey likey.

2 Likes

The BD plant looks pretty bad. I’ve been soaking all the tops with CS spray every day, hoping more balls will pop out. It has retarded the bud development where sprayed, pistils are brown, and leaves look stressed. I left the BD flowers below the canopy untouched, so hopefully I’ll get a good amount of Dream6 fem seeds. The tops on the other plants look much better. Fingers crossed that I get plenty of seeds to share.

4 Likes

I should have some (Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude) x (Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude)
About the same time as yours. Ill trade ya!

3 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

You always grow very nice plants. Have a wonderful day. :rainbow:

2 Likes

Hey @tresbundles, how did that Dream6 turn out? And what about the Kristi Kush, did that end up making it to harvest?

1 Like

Yuppers, both finished up nicely. The Kristi I did outdoor this past summer and grew 8 footers. They were lanky and didn’t have a spot of mold on them. Ine plant tasted like bubblegum perfume, was really interesting.
The DReam6 blew up in my tents and yielded really well, but not my type of smoke, leaned way toward the haze in bud structure and was missing that “Blue Dream” taste. I only grew two, so I’m sure the BD pheno is in there. All around awesome plants to grow, thank you, bud! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thank you for the report. Do you by chance have a pic of the Kristi Kush that I can see?

1 Like

I didn’t take any photos this summer, it was during one of my funks. I regret it, too, they were very pretty. I still have half-packs of both, so will be revisiting them as soon as I can.

2 Likes