Tracker's garden

No problem. I know how those funks can feel. I hope your spirits are lifted.

2 Likes

Thanks, bud. :heart_eyes:I’m doing a lot better these days. I never really know that I’m in them until it’s all over. Trying to stay positive really helps.

2 Likes

Fantastic garden Tracker.

1 Like

Checking plants today, I see many more brown pistils. I think magic is happening.

5 Likes

34 days 12/12

I’m seeing a lot of brown pistils. I think I can see seed formation happening on everything except MAC1.

There are balls all over the BD plant. I’ve been moving stuff around and rotating the BD plant in the middle of the group every 2 days when I feed/water.

Slurricane #7#3

SBC #26

ICC

MAC1

Ice Pie

BD(JD6)

21 Likes

If you’re able to get some of that lady ball love dust I would love to trade for some. :grin:

1 Like

The BD plant is positioned in front of an oscillating hurricane fan in the hopes that it will blow pollen all over the plants. Last time I reversed the BD, I tried to collect pollen, but it seemed like there was very little, nothing compared to the amount that a regular male makes.

I will see if I can collect any in a metal bowl. If it looks like there’s anything, I’ll collect it for you.

4 Likes

That would be awesome, no worries tho. :+1: :v: lady pollen is very rare.:rofl:

2 Likes

The aloe plant is throwing a second flower. This is the first time it’s happenedned with this plant.

11 Likes

39 days 12/12

Lots of brown pistils. I think I’m seeing some seed formation happening. The MAC1 has very few brown pistils. I positioned a branch with male flowers direcrly over the MAC1. It should have got a good dusting, but still very few brown pistils.

Slurricane #7#3

SBC #26

ICC

MAC1

Ice Pie

BD(JD6)

24 Likes

Awesome job, as usual.

2 Likes

43 days 12/12

Seeds forming on everything

Slurricane #7#3

SBC#26

ICC

MAC1

Ice Pie

BD(JD6)

23 Likes

Oh heck yeah! Glad the BD ended up throwing pollen for you! PLants are looking great. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I’m glad it started popping out a bunch of male flowers all over. They pushed out later than I’d hoped for, but at least they seem to be doing the trick now.

8 Likes

Looking good in there @Tracker
That Ice Pie looks lethal!

5 Likes

48 days 12/12

Cruising right along.

Slurricane #7#3

SBC #26

ICC

MAC1

Ice Pie

BD(JD6)

The first aloe flower is starting to open

26 Likes

Guys, he is teasing you with closeup shots. I have seen his grows. He doesn’t grow trees but forests!

Show 'em Tracker!

4 Likes

Garden is looking righteous, Brother.
Me and you are at approximately the same place on our plants. Mine was 48 days on last Thursday. I am getting harvest jitters.

3 Likes

As always @Tracker . ur plants/garden are stunning… Real pleasure meeting and seeing ur garden my friend

2 Likes

Tell me about that rope in the first pic

2 Likes