Tracker's garden

I’ve gone big a few times outdoor. This is my over winter indoor garden. It’s a pretty ghetto setup in a shed. It’s six plants crammed in under a 500w LED. I just make seeds in there is all.

6 Likes

It’s in a small storage shed. There are some shelves in there. I like to keep rope handy. It can be useful.

4 Likes

I’ll let these go way overripe to get the most mature seeds possible.

9 Likes

I have two plants the same. Making some nice beanage.

1 Like

@CosmoNut how did this finish up? How’s the smoke?

2 Likes

52 days 12/12

Slurricane #7#3

SBC #26

ICC

MAC1

Ice Pie

BD(JD6)

23 Likes

Garden looks great brotha and hope your feeling better! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Hey @Tracker hope you’re doing well brother. Any updates on the garden?

2 Likes

Thank you for the wishes.

Today is day 75 12/12.

The BD, ICC, IP, and S#7#3 all look like they’re past end of life. Leaves all turned brown and buds dying and drying up on the vine.

MAC1 and SBC#26 look more alive, but way over-ripe. They are starting to die off too. I’ll probably chop this weekend.

I haven’t picked through them to see what’s going on with seed development. I’ll wait to see what I find when they are very well dried out.

10 Likes

Chopped everything today at day 79 12/12.

The ICC, BD(JD6), S#7#3, and IP were drying up on the vine, not drinking anything. The MAC1 still looked mostly alive, but hardly drinking anything. The SBC#26 was still alive and drinking, trichs obviously brown. So frosty, you could see the color change clearly with naked eye.

I checked a couple of buds, and unfortunately, there were very few viable seeds. The viable ones don’t look totally super mature. We’ll see what I find after they’re well dried.

12 Likes

1st dibs on anything made from @Tracker .:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

4 Likes

Once I have a better idea if I have enough seeds to share around, I will do the same as last fem run and ask if anyone will volunteer to test run them pretty soon after receiving.

8 Likes

Now is the time brother. I just planted 15 outside 7 auto and 8 photos…waiting for them to break soil

Im good to go now that winter has passed

5 Likes

I hope viability is there for you @Tracker . You were the first person here to send me genetics. I’ve got dream bones in to pop currently for outdoors.

5 Likes

The autos i did was rock machine (1) 6. Auto kabul…and the photoperiod was 3 clair mel and 5 swiss dream rose. Lol
Tracker was my first too… Very solid very very very…i love his work…

2 Likes

13 Likes

Cool pic! Me and the fam all enjoyed the show through welding helmets today.

3 Likes

@Tracker .i missed it i was working… :sob:.:anguished:.:anguished:…how your garden going.

2 Likes

The picture doesn’t do it justice. It’s pretty awesome to see the total eclipse. I was in Dallas at a park near a very busy major intersection. About 30 seconds before totality, the traffic stopped. Everyone got out to look. The sounds of the city got quiet. I was jamming out to Any Colour You Like. When totality was finished, everyone got back in their cars, and the traffic started up again. For just 4 or 5 minutes, the city was at a standstill, looking at the sky.

5 Likes

Nothing going now. Chopped the fem seed making garden a week ago. I’m about to sprout @Kasper0909’s Auto Reg Afghanis for outdoor. I’ll follow that up with some photos after harvest. Probably no huge plants this year.

3 Likes