Tracker's garden

Thats sounds pretty badass

2 Likes
9 Likes

Great jam. Been a minute since i heard that.:+1::v:

2 Likes

Hi @Tracker . That is a wonderful description. If only the world could find that sense of peace everyday. :rainbow:

2 Likes

As many know. I’m a huge Pink Floyd fan. And Dark Side of the Moon has been my absolute favorite albums of all time.
And yes, it was playing during the eclipse.

7 Likes

@Kasper0909 I just dropped these Auto Reg Afghani F2’s in water. I’ll put them in soil tomorrow.

I’m gonna germ a couple of fem autos from @joheimgrohen too…

I’ll probably keep a male or 2 to make some auto reg beans.

17 Likes

Which ones? Personally I’m digging the Scoutcicle.

4 Likes

I’ll run scoutcicle then.

4 Likes

Awesome! Looking foreward to it! :+1:

3 Likes

@Kasper0909 transferred auto reg Afghanis

@joheimgrohen dropped a few scoutcicles in water

13 Likes

@joheimgrohen 4/6 of the scoutcicles had tails on them within 24 hours soaking. I put them in soil under this discount cheapo LED until they sprout.

Now the wait is on

15 Likes

@joheimgrohen 2 fem auto scoutcicles broke the surface
@Kasper0909 several, like 6 or 8, of the reg auto afghanis broke the surface

We’ll see how it goes. My goal is to finish 6 females and let 1 or 2 males pollinate for the first week or 2 of flower. I’ll put everything that sprouts in the raised bed after they throw true leaves. Then I’ll cull them down when they show sex.

Looks like my first run of autos is off to a good start. Fingers crossed.

9 Likes

@Kasper0909 about how long after germination should I be able to identify sex?

3 Likes

Just wait, I have 11 autos that were all germinated same day, planted same media, (mostly), same watering and the Scoutcicles are stomping all of the others( 2 Orangeadelic, 1 Gabagoo, 1 Nebula, 1 Vanilla Latté)

I expect to see giants with your skills brother!
Ignore the unhappy ones, they’re mothers.

8 Likes

Usually pretty fast, I’d say by the 3rd week you should know.
Also these Afghani auto f2 are at approx 38 days since sprout.

There’s been some tall lanky ones popping up but that one on the left is nice and bushy. Of course everything out here is lanky. I’m guess my lights are a little high.

9 Likes

Once these get the first set of leaves they will be in the ground blasted by full sun from about 9am to 6pm.

5 Likes

They’re popping up pretty quick. Started opening the plastic so they can get through…

10 Likes

More popping up this morning…

13 Likes

This will be a fun one to watch you grow out. I have a couple auto seeds. I haven’t run any yet though. Best of luck on this grow!

1 Like

Autos are new territory for me. Expanding horizons!

4 Likes