Tracker's garden

In like jail now. I will follow your experience it will give me confidence going in when I do!

1 Like

The sprouts getting first dose of morning sun

9 Likes

A couple of them got stressed. Back inside. Maybe 2 down (1 scoitcicle; 1 Afghani)

11 Likes

Fantastic garden…did you make any seeds with big girl ?

2 Likes

Yes. I still have dried, seeded branches from a few of last season’s outdoor plants. I just haven’t had time to shuck them.

6 Likes

Would you be interested in trading them sometime. ? I have a nice sativa indica hybrid. Zamaldelica X gorilla breath X peanut butter breath and some Vietnam black X sour diesel. I’m from Aus so I’m just starting my outdoor winter breeding . I’ve got some seeds from ace seeds and Mr nice I’d like to breed and share with other growers

6 Likes

Shuck em dang it.:smile:. We’re waiting on ur wiki… I already know ur creations are very strong… I love ur work my friend…
Anytime u wanna throw some at me .:joy:.:trophy:. I’ll gladly accept … Have a blessed weekend brother

4 Likes

Im glad its not just me, haha.

2 Likes

I’ve been very busy with other stuff. I have probably 10 different crosses including the fem seeds that I haven’t shucked yet. I have the dried seeded branches in mesh bags.

As far as wikis… I have a backlog of outgoing shares. I will post a wiki after the backlog is clear, but that might be a few weeks out still.

7 Likes

So far, 1 scoutcicle and 1 afghani died from sun exposure. 1 afghani died from me dropping it and breaking the stem. I dropped another 3 afghanis at the same time, but I was able to save those.

3 of each have not sprouted above soil yet.

7 Likes

Looking good Tracker.
Dropped 2 of your Dream Genie, only a week old.
Just set up a new 2x4 and getting a perpetual grow going.

Can’t wait to get more going, have a great day :seedling:

9 Likes

Awesome! I’m excited to see how they do. I hope they make something good!

4 Likes

Babies got early sun this morning. Brought them back in because if incoming storms. 2 more afghanis popped above the soil surface. The surviving sprouts are looking strong.

13 Likes

I’ll be waiting… It well worth the wait… Best wishes on your journey with the new run my friend.:trophy:.:fire:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:fire:.:fire:.

2 Likes

Looking good Tracker!
These seedlings are on their way to greatness

2 Likes

Looking good this morning. Early exposure to strong light minimizes stretching. No sunshine today. The color looks perfect on them, but the lights they are under don’t show it.

16 Likes

Another Afghani couldn’t handle the morning sun. It’s down to 16 Afghanis and 2 scoutcicles.

3 scoutcicles and 1 Afghani have not breached the soil surface. I’ll let them be to see if something pops up, but I don’t think they will.

The survivors are looking good. Maybe 1 more week and in the ground. I’ll be prepping the bed this weekend with 50 gallons of kitchen scrap compost, a few bags of cow manure that I’ve had for a while so should be well aged, and half a bale of peat moss.

17 Likes

Dang you have an army of those little suckers! This should be great!! Looking good!

2 Likes

As long as I have the targeted number of surviving plants left to finish, I’m glad some of them get culled out by sun exposure. Leaves less for me to fret over when I have to be selective in another few weeks. Only the strong on this run. The direct sunlight they’ve been getting is from about 830am to 1130am, so not nearly as strong as what they’ll get once they’re in the ground.

6 Likes

I hear ya. Hoping for some males currently :joy:

2 Likes