Tracker's garden

Looking good buddy. Ur lucky u can pop so many at a time… Best wishes on ur journey

2 Likes

I like to pop more than I’ll finish, so I can make some selection and no problem if a few don’t make it. I’ll only finish six females to harvest. The selections will happen as soon as they show sex, based on vigour, structure, and stem rubs. I’ll let my favorite 1 or 2 males pollinate for a week or so before putting them in the compost.

6 Likes

Another rainy cloudy day. I lost once of the runty Afghanis. I was topping off the soil and accidentally snapped the stem. Another runty one has yellowing leaves. All of them are in the same soil, getting the same treatment. No idea why this one is sickly.

15 Likes

Cloudy in the morning with some good sunshine in the afternoon. They got a good dose of sun today. I figure they’ll be going in the ground by next weekend.

14 Likes

A few straglers are getting left behind, growing noticeably slower than the others that are starting to take off.

15 Likes

Sunny skies today. They got a solid 5 hours full sun from 9:30am to 2:30pm. They handled it well.

20 Likes

They look very happy too … Excellent job buddy

2 Likes

Sunny and warm today. They got full sun from 3pm to about 6pm. Starting to pop out 3 bladed leaves.

23 Likes

Those rascals are growing like weeds. Nice work so far.

3 Likes

Impressive stuff!

2 Likes

subscribed!

2 Likes

In the ground today.

Volunteers into the compost

Clean up the bed and mix in kitchen scrap compost ~20gal, cow manure ~20gal, peat moss ~20gal.

26 Likes

Looking great can’t wait to see what they look.like in a few months

2 Likes

Damn boy! Those are growing like… WEED

5 Likes

The start of some monsters!

3 Likes

These are autos, no idea how big they’ll get, but I expect they don’t get huge. I hope to show what they can do in my garden, blasted by full sun.

11 Likes

Well if anyone can grow them big you can man. Either way good luck!

3 Likes

Here’s 2 about 2 weeks in flower.

But here’s a Couple 2 weeks in flower also
Not sure what went wrong on the small ones :joy:

12 Likes

I put the most vigorous 10 Auto Afghani regs and the 2 surviving Scoutcicle fems in the raised bed. During the last week before transplant, I noticed significant differences in growth rates between Auto Afghanis.

Maybe that’s what you’re seeing there, just variations in vigour/growth rate. Also could be difference in lighting, temps, soil, feed. Maybe variations in how they trigger the start of flower.

We had good transplanting conditions here for the past 2 days, partly cloudy skies with scattered rain showers and fresh temps. The babies look happy in their new spot. Hopefully, they’ll do well.

8 Likes

you grow some awesome plants sir. im a fan​:pray::pray:

3 Likes