Tracker's garden

Thank you.

1 Like

Full blast sun most of the day with a few clouds giving brief shade. They were looking happy.

19 Likes

Full sun all day today with excellent temps. Babies are looking happy. A few of them had noticeable growth in the past day. They are accepting their new home well.

20 Likes

A are those all females??? Looking stellar bruh.

2 Likes

They’ll be above the fence before you know it.

2 Likes

There are 2 Scoutcicle auto fems from @joheimgrohen and 10 Afghani auto regs from @Kasper0909. When they show sex, I will cull them down to 6 females (2 Scoutcicle + 4 Afghani). I’ll leave the best looking 1 or 2 Afghani males for the first week or two of flower to knock up the ladies before putting them into the compost.

7 Likes

These are autos, so I expect they won’t get that big. I hope they don’t because I really don’t want to be in monster plant chop/trim jail like I have been for the previous few years’ harvests.

My plan is to pop photo seeds like 2 or 3 weeks before these finish, so I’ll pull these up and immediately plop the photos down. Then, I’ll let the photos run untopped with little to no training. Photos will still get like 6ft tall, even starting them in mid-July. I like seeing how the photos do with no training too. It’s been a few years since I let plants grow au naturel.

12 Likes

Very cool plan!! Look forward to updates and def sub’d. Happy grows​:beers::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

They got their first spray 2 days ago at sunset.

A few of them are already showing faster growth rate.

The ones I didn’t put in the bed are still in their cups/starter pots. They have stayed tiny, but they are getting fed/watered and get good sunlight in the morning. One of them that’s maybe 6 in tall is starting to throw male parts. I’ve never seen a plant from seed that’s this small and already throwing balls.

19 Likes

I’ve got you beat on a Zamaldelica express male.

And 2 Mephistos. :joy:

9 Likes

One of auto Afghanis in the bed is throwing balls now. It looks very healthy, and getting taller than the others. I wonder how tall it will finish.

Should I cull it and see how a longer triggering male grows, or should I leave it in the genetic mix?

7 Likes

leave it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Another Afghani in the bed is throwing balls, and at least 1 is showing female.

15 Likes

Looks to be a shorty. He is more than showing he’s going full on flower. Honestly I’m not sure what to do with him, he doesn’t look to be a stretcher. I culled a short male like him in the f1s. Almost another Twins scenario. I wonder if there are just some short jeans in there :joy:. Looks extremely happy.

4 Likes

So far, there are two definite males and a couple showing female in the Afghani. The 2 Scoutcicles are fems. Hopefully everything is showing sex before any particular male starts dumping, so i can decide which male(s) to keep.

4 Likes

The plants are now 23 or 24 days from breaking out of the soil, so expect to see signs of males starting as early as 3 weeks.

4 Likes

There are some that are still real small. I’ll probably cull those out this weekend, keeping only the 2 scoutcicles and 4 Afghanis.

There are only 2 males. The larger male, first one to show sex, already has open flowers. It looks significantly more robust, more vigorous, thicker stem, and more flowers than the only other male. I’ll probably cull out the smaller male this weekend.

So far, there’s hardly any aroma on the stem rubs.

The bigger male

15 Likes

@Kasper0909 how was the smoke test on the Auto Afghani?

@joheimgrohen how was the smoke test on the Scoutcicle?

Do they eventually get some smell too them?

3 Likes

I’ve been shucking through the winter feminized seed making run, and there are very few seeds. Most are immature. I’m feeling your pain over here @G-paS.

4 Likes

The early purple pheno had a berry like almost Grape to it nice funk on the exhale. Very near Grape in the jar. The green pheno was rancid smelling to start but cured out rather perfumey. Not much of a smell till you disturbed the buds. I’ve never been much of a stem rubber.

3 Likes