Tracker's garden

I’m kinky like that :rofl:

1 Like

How is potency/effect?

2 Likes

I just pulled around 3000 from my BRT seed increase so I feel ya too brother

2 Likes

The Mrs, the kid(21), and I all loved it! Potency? I’d put her in the 7s out of 10 but that was a haphazard grow, in the right hands, I could easily see her in the 8s range.

For me, it was an awesome all day smoke. Hit her a bit heavy though and she’ll put ya down.

2 Likes

Liking your garden again @Tracker
Yeah cut those little ones. Life is too short to screw around with non performers, right. Beautiful plants, bruh.

3 Likes

The smoke on the seeded mom’s was very good from what i could pull together. Right up my alley. The f2s are still cooking tho about 4 weeks in flower.

As for smell, they are just now picking up a pretty good aroma. Can’t identify it yet but smelling good. They are starting to frost up a bit now, but the buds seem to be getting very big compared to the seeded mothers. I’m wondering if I get more from these two autos than the 3 Dream Blush photos in the tent. :rofl: some of the lowers are massive. That one dark green lower (lowest lower) coming off the right plant is going to be bigger than the top cola and is just solid stacked all the way up. That left one also has some stacked dark green lowers like the one just to the left of the tall one. The tall one is about 3 and a half feet tall, the shorter is just under 3 feet.

10 Likes

A few went to the compost. Starting to get stem rub smell on one Scoutcicle.

18 Likes

Everything has put a little more growth on. They’ve come up enough to see branching structure. We have potential for big hail and tornadoes this evening. Hopefully , we’ll make it through unscathed.

I might transplant the male into a bucket and move it farther away from the females while they push out some pistils.

17 Likes

Hi guy, how are you? These days I was looking at your diary in 2022 and that garden that was beyond the wall and visible from the street, which, by the way, is one of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen, being a backyard garden for personal use. A lot of care and manuality, congratulations. I know it’s planting season for you guys and I wondered “is he starting that beautiful garden?” and looked up your thread again, glad I was right. I’m going to watch this season until the end, since I’m new here at OG. Good luck on your journey friend.

11 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I hope it does well this season.

7 Likes

How are the males looking on the Afghani autos? Any pistils on the top? Also is that tall dark one female?

1 Like

I just have 1 male. I offed the other one a few days ago. I didn’t see pistils on either male.

15 Likes

After seeing your grow now too it pretty much seems there are some that like to wait just a little bit longer to flower, and those get a nice size. Also I’m pretty sure some are sensitive to high led especially the males. So sunlight is definately their thing. They all look great and healthy.
That one far right with the long lowers is gonna be crazy I think. Definately don’t chop the lowers on her they like to compete with the top. :joy:
The scoutsickle look great!

3 Likes

Is there any way that the right corner of that right box has deeper soil? Just curious

3 Likes

That is the shallowest corner of the box

3 Likes

Haha. Awesome! Just wanted to put that theory to rest. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

The left sidenof the box has dense red dirt underneath. The right side of the box has a big flat piece of sandstone underneath. It’s like the same red dirt, but it’s compacted into rock. So the roots on the left side can grow down through the hard red dirt, but the roots on the right side cannot grow down through the rock. I imagine the roots find their way through some cracks in the rock.

4 Likes

I’m wondering if just crossing these with something that has just a little more veg time would help them get that much needed extra week or two. Looks like we’ll find out soon. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

It looks like the Afghani is definitely starting flower before the Scoutcicle. I should have some of that cross I can send you to mess with.

3 Likes

Sweet! :+1: :facepunch: hopefully the fog dog fem auto pollen took on mine. Haven’t seen any signs yet but it’s still early.

5 Likes