Tracker's garden

I have a really nice male Chunky Junky (Cap Junky x blue Tara). He’s about 3 1/2 feet tall. In a five gallon bucket, A really pretty stinky boy. , if your looking to run for seeds. Its yours if you want it. I’m about to destroy him.

5 Likes

I appreciate the offer, but I’ve only got these autos running now. It’ll be a couple months before I have photos going, and I don’t have a good place to keep it in the mean time.

3 Likes

Ok bro. Just thought I would offer before I break out the chainsaw. Haha.

3 Likes

Nice raised beds, I’ll be coming back to keep an eye on them.

2 Likes

Looking happy in the morning sun.

A bunch of these mushrooms are popping up around the bed

21 Likes

Nice to see you got some sun, and the hail held off :+1:
Lower mainlands been gloomy and downpouring. No sun till Friday :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s beautiful to see the mushrooms showing themselves. This tells you how hard your soil is working to grow your plants. Congratulations on the garden man, it’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Looking happy after a rain shower this afternoon

20 Likes

Man! Look at those rascals go (grow). Looking sweet @Tracker

3 Likes

Male transplanted and moved. I’ll let the girls develop more flowers, then shake the male out over them for a day or three before putting him in the compost.

19 Likes

Your garden always looks great. Mine does not. I must not be holding my mouth right, or something.

6 Likes

You have to whisper sweet nothings

4 Likes

And I use shitty Reggae.

4 Likes

Looking good @Tracker.

3 Likes

Rockin and rolling brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Garden’s looking happy this morning…

~37 days since breaking out of soil.

Lots of flowers opening on the male now

20 Likes

@joheimgrohen the Scoutcicles are making light purple or lavender flowers! The stem rubs don’t smell much. When I was taking this pic, I squeezed one of the early flowers to feel a seed inside, then I smelled my fingers… clearly grape Pixy Stix!!!

17 Likes

Is it weird that I’m more amazed at the size of that tomato behind that male? :rofl:
Do you leave the male outside forever or quarantine it in a tent when it starts to drop pollen?
looking amazeballs :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Outside, in a separated area. No one else with outdoor nearby. I’ll give it one more shake over the plants, then bury it in the compost.

4 Likes

They got a dusting this morning. I can see lots of brown pistils and seed formation happening.

~39 days from breaking out of soil

24 Likes