Tracker's garden

Sounds familiar, I’ll be around for sure! Thank you for the warm welcome, good to meet you Tracker :v:

2 Likes

Flowering is underway for all except the (IBxWC)xAHK, which has started showing it’s first pistils but still stretching.

We’re over 100f highs until Wednesday. Then it looks like the temps cool off a little through the end of August. These should be the last 100’s of the year.

25 Likes

sweet man ya gotta share what the combined dry weight is on this massive garden plot :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

I never weigh it. I store it in 5gal food grade buckets with sealing screw on lid. I just know how many buckets I get.

Those buckets and lids can be purchased for a pretty reasonable price at Home Depot in the states.

3 Likes

Those are great for storing huh :metal: :metal: :metal: I don’t blame ya on not weighing an outdoor

1 Like

Am a little disappointed the (IBxWC) x AHK took so long to start flowering. Maybe its more suitable for indoors with a more pronounced 12/12 light change to start flowering. Looking great btw!

3 Likes

That Power Cheese has stretched up way tall. Its at least 8ft tall, the tallest tops in the garden. The stem rubs smell distinctly like cheddar.

The (IBxWC)xAHK has several desirable characteristics. Thick and sturdy stems, vigorous growth, nice internodal spacing, and the stem rubs have the loudest gassy funk aroma, stinkiest stem rubs in the garden.

I’m used to Afghan stuff starting flower in mid August in my outdoor, so it’s right on schedule.

5 Likes

@luna

16 Likes

Tracker your garden is looking great man!

I would have been all up in here with :heart:'s but sadly I am on Time out!

Man I think I may have been on the OG for to long today as I can even bookmark your post to come back to…

Looks like it’s time to water anyway…

9 Likes

Hahahahahahaha :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Hashton_Kusha

1 Like

Dude ya yard looks like tropical thunder🤙🏾

2 Likes

They look good and healthy, but they are going to continue putting on size.

2 Likes

Almost all have stopped stretching. Just the (IBxWC)xAHK is still stretching. The rest are in bud mode.

6 Likes

Tracker, that’s not a grow, that’s a forest! What area of the world are you in? 100’s sounds hot.

1 Like

Welcome Dendro. I’m pretty much a new comer here myself. People here are friendly and helpful. When ready, post a picture or two of your grow. People post pictures of mammoth grows like Tracker and little cute plants in small posts. They’re all good.

5 Likes

Near 36N 97W

1 Like

Its pretty cool seeing the Power Cheese stretching her legs outdoors (have only seen it indoors before)

The (IBxWC) x AHK sounds really impressive, especially the stank and Afghan growth characteristics (love anything Affie)…my faith in her is restored! lol I bet she’ll be excellent in a cross :wink:

Many thanks for the updates and pictures (is that Power Cheese on the right?)…Now the real fun begins!

2 Likes

The power cheese is circled and labeled in the top center of the pic here…

I think if it wasn’t so crowded, it would make a huge bush!

2 Likes

Not so much a bush…more like a tropical rain forest!

1 Like