Tracker's garden

2 days since last pics

Gullywasher came through this morning. Good thing I put those poles up the other day. Nothing showing sex yet, but should be any day now.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

Dream 6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

BDSLH male

Chunky Junky male

18 Likes

Seeds from one of the 20 inch tall Scoutcicle plants. Both Scoutcicles ended up very frosty with strong gassy aroma. I let them hang for over a month to get bone dry. When I was breaking them up, the smell was powerful.

Scoutcicle @joheimgrohen x Afghani Auto Reg @Kasper0909

26 Likes

Man those females have some skinny leaves :grimacing: I hope these done turn into 11-12 week flower plants :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Everyone’s stuff is looking great!
Great job and thanks for growing our stuff @Tracker

5 Likes

I am out of likes, but I put my name on the wiki. Those scoutsicles looked nice and I think I’d like to pop a couple.

3 Likes

3 days since last post.

I’m pretty sure the bigger ones are in preflower stretch mode. They have put on significant growth in the past 24 hrs. Still nothing has shown pistils or balls.

I hope they start showing flowers by Aug 25 (11 days from now), so they will have time for seeds to get plenty mature by the time frost hits.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

Dream6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

19 Likes

@joheimgrohen I gave my high tolerance neighbor some of the Scoutcicle chaff from shucking the Scoutcicle x Afghani auto reg seeds the other day.

Keep in mind, the plant was heavily seeded. I only snipped off the big fan leaves, no other trimming. It was hanging for over a month in my hot outdoor shed with an oscillating fan blowing on it to make it very dry for shucking. I broke it up by crushing in a Ziploc bag, then separated the seeds in a trimming tray to collect the kief. It was not babied after harvest, and there was no cure.

The dude said it smoked smooth, has strong effect, and excellent aroma and flavor. When I was shucking the seeds, the aroma was quite pungent gassy chem.

Scoutcicle is a winner.

21 Likes

Looks like those are gonna be a bit on the taller side :grimacing: and they look like they are stacking pretty good too :thinking::sunglasses:

4 Likes

The Dream Drifters are the tallest with longest internodal distance. One of the BDSLH has longer internodal distance than the other. The stretchier BDSLH has a thicker stem with more robust appearance overall.

6 Likes

Nice :blush: man

2 Likes

Mornin @MNGrower

1 Like

Morning sir. Wish it were a sunny one for the garden here but she’s a bit gross out :expressionless:

2 Likes

We’re hot and dry for the 2 week outlook. 100F+ for the next few days, then mid to upper 90’s for the rest of the month. Hopefully, this will be our last 100F+ days until next year.

6 Likes

We’ve been in the 70s for the last week and a bit of rain :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Dropping a note here about Dream Feature so I don’t forget…

DF = Blue Peaches x Dream6®

Blue Peaches = Blueberry Squealer #5 x Blueberry Squealer F2 from Okcalyxx

Blueberry Squealer = Blueberry Muffin (thehumboltseedco) x Blueberry Train MAC (brandonrust)

Blueberry Muffin is on seedfinder as
Blueberry Muffin »»» (Purple Panty Dropper x Razzleberry Kush) F9

Blueberry Train MAC = (Blueberry Trainwreck x MK ultra) x (MAC V2) per Bokashi Earthworks (Brandon’s website)

13 Likes

2 days since last pics.

Hot AF the last few days and continues until Monday.

First pistils showing on a couple of plants. First preballs on Chunky Junky male.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

Dream6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

BDSLH male

Chunky Junky male

23 Likes

Man Tracker, plants look awsome out in the sunshine and happy too.
Someday everyone will be able to do that without worry.
Not yet for me but someday…

3 Likes

Nice! They all are loving the heat and full sun.

Hope you have a great weekend brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

My outside girls are flowering like crazy.
My garden space has a shed on the West side, and a privacy fence on the East and North. I get strong sunlight out there from about 9 in the morning and the shed provides shade about 2 pm. until dark. Plants seem to like it. Very nice looking garden, Tracker.

8 Likes

2 days since last pics

Hot AF still. Weather.com said 107F high today, but my temp sensor showed 110F at the time I took these pics.

I’m seeing a few single pistils on females. Several plants have started asymmetrical branching. Preballs on both males. Hopefully, they’ll start throwing flowers pretty quick over the next week.

Dream Feature

Funky colors on the little leaf hopper chilling on the Dream Drifter

Dream Blush

Dream6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

BDSLH6 male

Chunky Junky male

23 Likes

Keep em hydrated dont let that heat cook em brother… Looking great.

4 Likes