Tracker's garden

that’s some serious heat 110F is no joke

3 Likes

Everything is looking great man! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

What’s SK x LK?

2 Likes

SK = Sour Kush purchased from Sannie
LK = Triple Pakistan purchased from Sannie

I made (SKxLK) seeds in my garden a few years ago.

An (SKxLK) femle was used to make the Citrus Flower Seeds.

12 Likes

Thanks. I couldn’t figure it out.

1 Like

I have a dilemma…

The Chunky Junky male is pushing out male flowers, and the BDSLH male is not yet pushing flowers.

The female plants are not pushing out flowers either, but everything is starting to have asymmetric branching on the newest growth. It’s stretching, just no flowers popping out yet.

I don’t want to cull the CJ male until the BDSLH is definitely pushing out male flowers, but at this point the CJ will be dropping pollen in a couple of days.

Should I go ahead and cull it? It’s a very nice plant.

8 Likes

Can you collect pollen so you don’t lose the CJ genetics?

4 Likes

I don’t have a way to keep it isolated for collection. Everything is outside.

4 Likes

Can always bang a branch in a big bowl outside or snip one and shake it inside

2 Likes

If it were me I would cull that plant. Unless you want to be cleaning all your buds to remove unwanted seeds. But that’s just me. I have two CJ boys here that I’m pollinating a girl with. The rest of the pollen will be collected. If you need CJ pollen for project work or something let me know. Yeah I would trash it.

2 Likes

I definitely want the females to be full of seeds. It is reassuring to know you will have some CJ pollen available. I’ll let this one go another day or two with hopes that I’ll see some male flowers popping out on the BDSLH before I cull the CJ.

4 Likes

My CJ boys will start opening like any day now. But if I do like I did before, I should get a nice pile that I would be happy to share with you.

2 Likes

could you bag/tent it?
I’m not sure what exactly you are trying to do with the males, so just wondering if there is a possibility of saving it by covering it. or you could just start to wet the plant throughout the day so the pollen is not viable maybe?

1 Like

@Tracker I haven’t flowered out the BD-1 x SLH males yet so not sure how long they take. The females though seemed to be right around 1 1/2 - 2 weeks after flip to start really showing flower

1 Like

3 days since last pics.

Everything growing/stretching with big changes daily. More pistils popping out on a few females. Tilted the poles over a little to give more room to stretch out.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

Dream6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

BDSLH male

Chunky Junky male

21 Likes

Loving this!

2 Likes

Beautiful garden mr tracker … Plants look happy as can be