Tracker's garden

The left side of the bed is growing quickly now. The back 4, from the rear right of center all the way to the left side, are Dream 6 Haze crosses from @MNGrower and @InTheWoods.

Favorite leaves on a BDSLH female

The Chunky Junky stud is quite vigorous

18 Likes

These are looking great man! Those leaves are slim :sunglasses:
it is weird the the first sets of leaves started off pretty fat and then as they grew, the slimmed way down showing more sativa like. Mine of the BD1 x SLH are really thin and spread out now that they’ve stopped stretching. I’ll have to get some pics but the lights are off so gonna have to wait till tonight :slight_smile:

Keep rocking it man!

3 Likes

Two days passed and same situation with the left side plants doing way better than the right side. Hopefully the plants on the right side will start to do something pretty quick. My garden normally starts to flower by mid to late August.

These are the pretty plants.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush @Kasper0909

Dream Drifter @InTheWoods

BDSLH @MNGrower

20 Likes

Theyre all lookers! They grow up so fast :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
How much longer of veg lighting until your area flips to flower?

2 Likes

I like your use of marigolds for companion plants. I was growing tomatoes about 20 years ago. An old timer told me to plantation least one marigolds for every two tomato plants. He said it keep most bugs away from the tomato plants. I tried it. It does seem to work. I had just forgotten about it until I see your garden.

9 Likes

They definitely like the feed they’re getting in there too. I have some others around the yard planted at the same time that don’t get the special treatment, and they don’t look nearly as good as those two.

2 Likes

My garden is usually starting bud formation by the last week of August or first week of September. I’ve had some things start as early as last week July and as late as mid September.

7 Likes

Man these are all looking nice!
Quite the similarities across them all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

shade cloth?

pretty plant! @MNGrower got any of your babies left to trade? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Tracker here are some pics of my BD-1 x SLH from a day ago

19 Likes

Those look excellent!
ezgif-1-2ba355c72c

8 Likes

I am also here for the show now :star_struck:

All the best from 53N

3 Likes

My photo started budding about three weeks ago. I think it was due to all the rain and cloudiness we had and maybe the fact I tarped them on and off for about two weeks as all that rain moved through to keep the rain off the autos that are in full bloom.

Hopefully she keeps on blooming and doesn’t revert or slow down…she’s starting to really get good flowering.

19 Likes

Man! I love me some good old fashioned fried yellow squash. Ain’t nothing better than some home grown veggies. Nice haul.

8 Likes

2 days since last pics. Cut down the volunteer tree, so they’ll have sun longer into the afternoon. It’ll give them another few hours of direct sunlight. The stragglers on the right side seem to be established and starting to make healthy growth just in time for the stretch.

14 Likes

2 days since last pics

Taller stuff was starting to lay over with wind, so I put some pole supports.

The stunted plants are coming along more. The already decent looking plants have put on some growth. The cool down today was nice with a light rain shower.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

Dream 6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

Chunky Junky male

BDSLH6 male

18 Likes

Man these are all coming along great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Keep it up brother!

4 Likes

To anyone who was following along since the early season auto reg seed run, if you want some auto reg seeds made in that run, put your name on this wiki…

I’ll fill these 5 at a time before posting another wiki.

1. @noknees
  2. @Gadarien
  3. @Drsunshinestrains
  4. @jamMAKEcan
  5. @GallacreekD66

Do not add more numbers.

14 Likes

Dang …anything you make in my book is excellent… @Tracker .:trophy:.:tada:.:muscle:.
Thank you a million thanks friend

5 Likes

Garden is looking great brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I don’t know why but I thought you were running only 1 DD. Stoked to see 2. Might get some 11 bladed fan leave soon on them with a couple more weeks of veg.

2 Likes