Tracker's garden

2 days since last pics. 53 days since first seeds wet.

Hot temps this weekend. 96F high today. Over 100F this weekend. Then back to high 90’sF next week. 2 week outlook has a cool down into the 80’s F with rain at the tail end.

I’m still struggling to make s decision on the male. The Chunky Junky will pop soon, and the BDSLH is barely showing.

No flower development on females yet. Just a few pistils showing.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

Dream6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

BDSLH male

Chunky Junky male

16 Likes

Friend has these in his back yard garden. Same friend that sent pics last summer.

Seeds were germinated at same time in mid to late June. It’s a good example of how sunlight exposure makes a big difference in growth rate. The larger D6 gets significantly more direct sunlight in middle of yard. Otherwise, all inputs are the same.

Dream6

Dream6

Dream Genie

Dream Genie near Dream6 far

14 Likes

Oh yes sunlight is the key brother… It really does affect growth…

1 Like

So, you have a female Chunky Junky? I thought you only had the boy.

1 Like

I have 1 female Chunky Junky. It was one of the plants that was stressed out by the intensity of light and heat when transplanted. It’s growing well now, but it’s just behind the others. Also, I think it was part of the second round of seed popping, so it’s a week to 10 days behind the first group.

I chopped the CJ male this morning and buried it under the compost sludge, so sticking with the plan of pollinating with BDSLH. It probably won’t drop pollen for 2 weeks.

7 Likes

Everyone is loving that sun! Hopefully youre keepin cool brotha.

Heres a pic of Dream Drifter on Day 20F, They set flowers on the slower side. I think you’ll have plenty of time to pull it off. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

D33F

D59F

4 Likes

The plants in the garden look like they’re a day or two before your day 20 pic.

4 Likes

2 days since last pics. 55 days since first seeds wet

They’ve stretched like crazy over the past few days. A few of them are almost over the 6ft fence.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

Dream6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

BDSLH male

16 Likes

Beautiful tracker an there are tall and green :trophy::tada::muscle::fire::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Reaching for the stars :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow man! That’s all I can say! Everything is looking awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks man. I’ve been trying to baby them through the heat. We have a cool down coming in a few days. Shouldn’t be back up to 100 for the rest of the season after that.

2 Likes

That will do them good then!
Yeah that heat is a killer sometimes.
We are currently I hope on the stable side around here as fall is coming soon. Hoping all the plants really get started flowering :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A few close-ups of the very beginning of flowering.

Females

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

Dream6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

Male BDSLH

16 Likes

any way we can get a label on the garden so we can see what’s what in the big pic :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The individual pics are going counter clockwise from the front left corner. Dream Feature is on front left corner. I’ll label a pic.

4 Likes

15 Likes

That makes it easier to see now :joy::joy: thanks brother.

2 Likes

Gardens looking great Tracker :call_me_hand:
It’s nice to get it past the crazy heat and now get to watch em turn. I find it interesting watching the outdoors turn to flower, compared to the instant switch to 12/12.
I ran these 2 strains indoors and it looked way different than the 2 outdoors.

I’m sure you’ve ran the same strains in and out, do you ever find a difference in doing it one way or the other?

6 Likes

Yes. I’ve finished same clones indoor and outdoor.

If using high power LED lights, the structure of the plant and flowers is usually tighter than outdoor.

Definitely indoor looks more pristine, and the aroma usually has more detectable clear notes to it. Outdoor aroma is more earthy, always has some blemishes.

6 Likes