Tracker's garden

Interesting, now this is in the same promix that I use inside. Must be alot on genetics as well. This blueberry fastbuds I got going on outside is the smelliest that I’ve smelt in awhile. I love waking up and it’s got my living room fresh from the night breeze. Lol.
Bud’s aren’t as dense, yet, and feel kinda fluffy. But sticky as a mofo :+1:

Got the ok to use the wide open roof above me next year :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I still can’t believe the street lights aren’t screwing up the regs on the balcony :+1:

8 Likes

Open rooftop will be awesome. Only problem would be no protection from bad weather and wind. You can handle the wind by reinforcing with poles and trellis, but you’ll be at the mercy of strong storms (if y’all get those up there).

A good rule of thumb I’ve seen somewhere (linked through here I think) said that if the light is bright enough to read regular book print, then it’s too bright.

5 Likes

58 days since first seeds wet.

A couple of the BD/Haze crosses are over the fence now.

There are some nice smelling stem rubs.

BDSLH male’s balls are pushing out.

16 Likes

Man!
Those rascals have hit their stride. Very nice, indeed.

3 Likes

I just hope they don’t put on too much more height. If they’re visible from the street, I’ll have to chop the tops. I’d really like to see how they finish without topping.

5 Likes

Man they are looking great and that male :sunglasses: :ok_hand:
yeah just bend them over :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My outside Vortex plant is flowering really heavy right now. As is that Chunky Junky girll. She will be the first outside CJ. Curious how it tirns out. Indoors is the bomb!!!

5 Likes

I bet it’ll be very nice if you can keep the bugs/worms in check and we don’t get too much precip/humidity.

When did it first start throwing flowers?

1 Like

Several weeks ago. Maybe 3-4 weeks when she started flowering good, not pre flowers.

1 Like

So maybe chopping by late September. Hopefully we have a dry September, and she’ll be good.

2 Likes

This is the CJ flowers so far.

And Vortex

13 Likes

Excellent man! Looking good!

4 Likes

these look great man!

3 Likes

Thanks dude. I get as much benefit from taking care of my plants as i do smoking them. No shit. So i try to do my absolute best.

6 Likes

yeah man for sure!
question for you guys growing or have grown Vortex, is it an airy low yeilder?
I think that’s what I’ve heard from other people.

2 Likes

Does this look like a low yielder.

I grew her inside last grow. That plant was just average. But she makes up for it in bud quality. My opinion.

11 Likes

I was thinking mid October. We will see.

2 Likes

oh I definitely wasn’t judging :stuck_out_tongue:
just curious :slight_smile:
She looks amazing!!!

3 Likes

Didnt cross my mind. I was just showing that its not a low yielder. We good!

3 Likes

Yes!!! Right on time!

They are really strutting their stuff now. I’d super crop em or pitch the meristem on the tallest node every couple day to avoid chopping the tops and redirect the auxins to the lowers. (I might wrong about the redirecting part but it’s what I remember from way back when)

Hope youre having a great week so far brotha!

1 Like