Tracker's garden

Just looked back on the journal. I chopped the autos at 78 days from sprouting above soil surface. They were very ripe by then.

9 Likes

Thank you kindly Sir :pray:t3: 78 days is fast even for an auto.
Always sharing the :green_heart: & :fire: you are :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for offering these. I would drop 3 or 4 upon receiving them.

2 Likes

One more spot on the wiki of anyone wants Afghan Scout auto regs, Jump on there. I won’t be able to send out shares for quite a while after today.

11 Likes

Pkg received today. Thanks again brother @Tracker

10 Likes

Arrived today also
Safe and sound

7 Likes

Ahh shucks lol I dont blame ya brotha. Your garden is filling out so quickly. Hope you have a great weekend!

3 Likes

The plan from the beginning was to finish only 6 females. It’s always difficult to chop down a healthy plant, but a selection had to be made.

Both DD’s and both BDSLH’s had very similar structure and vigour, but the stem rubs were distinctively different. I choose based on the stem rub smells I liked better.

8 Likes

I bet it was a difficult choice with such similarities too. I must have forgot about the final culling. In the future could you take a photo of her fan leaf. I want to see if you had any double serrations on her.

4 Likes

69 days since first seeds wet

The Dream6 is slow to flower. Chunky Junky is in flower mode now.

The DD and BDSLH females have stopped stretching. I really like the structure on the BDSLH. It looks like it’s going to fill out nicely.

The Dream Blush is stacked. That’s going to make a fat cola. Hopefully we don’t get too much late season moisture that causes mold/rot.

Dream Feature

Dream Blush

BDSLH male

Dream6

Chunky Junky

BDSLH

Dream Drifter

Chiles are still dumping

16 Likes

Dude!
It looks like you might know a thing or two about a thing or two.
Beautiful garden, as usual.

4 Likes

Here’s my Chunky Junky outside in a five gal bucket. Compact. But look at her stack.

14 Likes

Oooohhhhh! Frosty!

4 Likes

Dam nice and frosty lookin Mike :+1:
Looks like you know a thing or too yourself :ok_hand:
Hey Tracker. I didn’t get a chance to take the Dream Genie to get tested, but found out that the guy didn’t even bring his testing equipment with him. :unamused:
Spot 2 is still open but the wikis closed. It’s been 4 days so I’m sure it’s gone… But if it’s not…

3 Likes

Not frost. Spider mites.

Haha. No its frost. Damn nice frost.

6 Likes

If you’d like to have some of the Afghan Scout auto regs, send DM.

4 Likes

Much appreciato growchacho! Dm inbound.
I’ll do em early next summer. Less fruit on the balcony. More room for autos :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Is that BDSLH male just tipping over :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s windy down here sometimes. The stick I propped it up with is only about halfway up the main branch. The wind bent it over. The taller females have taller poles.

4 Likes

yeah same thing happened to me in the flower room, had to tie them up.

4 Likes